B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

5 minutes ago, ansast said:

I like martina but hate nelly

Everyone is a person like any of us ... we can’t like them all .. it would be boring and not fun 😉 Nelly is many years with RLC and in the past she had a big fan base .. she is an RLC veteran .. I am also not attracted to her anymore , but there are for sure others who like her .

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

WELL THAT'S SHITTY OF HIM????  NO SOCIAL SKILLS ?  OR ANTI SOCIAL.... doesn't work well for Martina .... but again speculations.... Martina has been on her own agenda for some time and I expect on a new sexual path (that we can see ! - who knows where else she has gone in past and so on) ... I fully expect a 3some ...especially with Alberto bailing out and she stayed ...

Martina and Alberto seem a beloved couple .. I wouldn’t like to see Martina involved in threesomes knowing she has a good relation ... but we for sure don’t know how it will all evolve , she is very young and if we judge that there are tenants for even 8 years here , we don’t know what life will bring ... think about Masha and how it all looked like a dream 😉 ( loved the foursome by the way with Jane and Dick ) so , anything  can be possible 

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

No shower ?? bath ?? yet ...they are making Megans  bed ????????????????  WTF???

Just now, StnCld316 said:

I have seen enough of your bullshit.  Good-bye!

Bravo !!! disgusting human being ....  We have a few cordial Fuck you's, youre a cunt ( all big boy bullshit ) but this Scumbag .... wishing overdose and and well you saw it .... Glad no more time wasted on this sad trash....  thank you for your quick attention to this ....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Would have preferred to see Holly with Martina in this situation.  Not fond of Nelly.  Won't get too crazy with Nelly on her period.  Bog best stay the fuck out this though!!!  No other dicks for Martina!

we'll see.... alot of pent up sexual tension for Bogdan.... I think same for Martina (as it relates to her ? "outgoing " behaviour in B$ lately .... yes she gets all she wants at home but she has proven all the 'saint Martina' followers to show she is  open minded ..... I have a feeling Nelly is doing all the foreplay work and Bog will join in....

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

we'll see.... alot of pent up sexual tension for Bogdan.... I think same for Martina (as it relates to her ? "outgoing " behaviour in B$ lately .... yes she gets all she wants at home but she has proven all the 'saint Martina' followers to show she is  open minded ..... I have a feeling Nelly is doing all the foreplay work and Bog will join in....

Is what it it, but I would be SERIOUSLY disappointed and sad if Martina cheated on Alberto.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have seen enough of your bullshit.  Good-bye!

It was about time ... sorry StnCLd , but only with the “death wishes “ earlier , was a more than big reason .. 

• Like 1

Ok ... why it has to go any sexual ? Why it can’t be enough and nice the way it is ? Let it grow guys , only Martina present changes the dynamic so much , just enjoy whatever we watch .. everything more is a bonus ... but relations always come first , except if things have been discussed and couples are  fine .. I don’t expect anything with Martina tonight , I think her “ whatever crash “ is with Holly ( like everyone’s ) 😉😉😋 Let’s enjoy something real and different tonight for starters ...

By the way , i think Nelly is making it up to Martina for her not nice behavior the last  two times she visited , just my personal explanation of tonight’s invitation, jacuzzi relaxation and overnight 

• Upvote 2