B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

9 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

JE NE TROUVE PLUS LES MOTS   

J'AI VU CELA UNE SEULE FOIS SUR RLC EN RUSSIE DANS LE GRAND APPART  

Whoever tries to explain this that happened today , will have absolutely  right from his / her point of view .. what is  indisputable is that this was real ... nobody will take this moment from the girls and they only know what they have really felt while they were on it .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont know but its never a good idea to have sex with your boss, just saying

This is actually truth ... but we only speculate that she is a boss ... time will tell if this was in general something not supposed to happen .. if Alberto is fine as we have been saying , we will be seeing it the next days .. omedo will be the biggest  help for this 😌

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whoever tries to explain this that happened today , will have absolutely  right from his / her point of view .. what is  indisputable is that this was real ... nobody will take this moment from the girls and they only know what they have really felt while they were on it .. 

...as I said "whoever" is likely in bed and will surely be at it in the morning. :dodgy:

Just now, maxfactor said:

...as I said "whoever" is likely in bed and will surely be at it in the morning. :dodgy:

If they haven’t spoken that this could be a possibility to happen , I can only say as a man , he should wonder why she reached this point to have sex with someone else