B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is actually truth ... but we only speculate that she is a boss ... time will tell if this was in general something not supposed to happen .. if Alberto is fine as we have been saying , we will be seeing it the next days .. omedo will be the biggest  help for this 😌

he ll be fine with it as long its not anthony, bogdan, carlos, daniel or curly fucking her

• Like 2

Man i was very wrong in this case and sooo glad for that😅.It was one of the hotests,sexiests moments in seen in b4 in all this years,Martina gived that more "real" element to the show and to be honest she was always a open book..she obviously had a very wild,more crazy side.By far the sexieste woman in rlc nowdays.Nelly..i was wrong about tonight..she was also great,even being in that time of month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

he ll be fine with it as long its not anthony, bogdan, carlos, daniel or curly fucking her

For me , if it isn’t discussed , whether is a man or woman is cheating .. plain and simple .. 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Man i was very wrong in this case and sooo glad for that😅.It was one of the hotests,sexiests moments in seen in b4 in all this years,Martina gived that more "real" element to the show and to be honest she was always a open book..she obviously had a very wild,more crazy side.By far the sexieste woman in rlc nowdays.Nelly..i was wrong about tonight..she was also great,even being in that time of month.

alex and bonnie was pretty good too 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totally agree ... except as I won’t take it as a show for the cameras ( yes it might appeared  so ) but if all shows were like that , we wouldn’t be complaining for anything .. this was a real lesbian sex moment with all feelings involved . 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

I think they're done for now.  They HAVE to be exhausted after that!!  Not to say they might not fire it up in the morning before she goes home again.

It could be if Nelly wasn’t on period .

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fucking the same person for years tends to do that. Shit gets old after a while.

Where are they?

You are right  misc , after many years the magic is gone slowly .. that’s why this new “ food “ today was “tasted “ in such “appetite“ by both 

• Like 1