B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

donc Nelly est la grande ordinatrice et tout le monde se plie à ses moindres désires et volontés, il y a du Thénardier ,dans ce couple, la manipulation devient grotesque, mais devant des enfants ,c'est facile, on fournit la beuh et ensuite, comme B à l'égo surdimensionné,  on passe de la pommade dans le dos pour être dominante, et surtout incontournable, au royaume des aveugles le borgne est roi 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

The options opened last night are endless ..but it should be given to viewers slowly and not in big quantity because the magical feeling won’t be anymore .. Holly and Martina or Amalia and Martina .. then 2020 can go with a bang 😉😉😂

Oh yes!

I didn't think about Amalia, but Amalia and Martina in action... oh la la

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, moules said:

I think what happened last night was discussed by Nelly and Martina days or weeks ago.  And an opportunity arose last night when B4 visited B5 for Taylor's goodbye.  I think Nelly invited Martina to visit B4 while everyone was at the party.  And when Martina agreed, B4 was told to go to B2 after they left B5.  Nelly wanted Megan's bed, no distractions, and no audience.  I agree with those who have said that Nelly was surprised by Martina's extraordinary passion.

Only L&A returned to B4, and kept to themselves.

From the way that Nelly would grab Kim's ass at B5, would not surprise me that Nelly enjoyed playing with Alex and Kim when N&B had their own apartment.

Nelly has always had a liking for girls. If I remember correctly she had a few flings with the fair sex when they were in the apt in St P and also years ago when they were in the one that Masha now occupies 🤔

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

La confianza tiene poco que ver con eso; la palabra clave es, en última instancia, respeto. ¿Su novia / esposa tiene relaciones sexuales con otras personas mientras él se sienta solo en casa en una relación abierta unilateral? 

Este no es un acto que dé valor a una relación, sino egoísta y grosero en última instancia. Creo que una relación abierta es difícil de mantener, una relación abierta unilateral es casi como un camino de ida a un callejón sin salida. Al menos, si a la pareja engañada le queda algo de autoestima. 

I'm just going to tell you this,
I will not bother to answer you

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Je suis triste d'avoir vu hier soir Alberto s'abrutir devant les jeux vidéo pendant que Martina se faisait lécher et doigté par Nelly maintenant il est clair qu'elle va recommencer avec d'autres filles de B4 elle a trouvé une source de chatte inépuisable pour assouvir ces penchants lesbiens Quesque ça sera la prochaine fois ?

Un trio avec Bogdan ?

Ce n'est pas juste pour Alberto mais je suppose que c'est le prix à payer pour garder Martina.

I'm sad to have seen Alberto last night in front of video games while Martina got licked and fingered by Nelly now it is clear that she is going to start over with other girls from B4 she found a source of pussy inexhaustible to appease these lesbian inclinations what will it be next time?

A threesome with Bogdan?

It's not fair to Alberto but I guess that's the price to pay to keep Martina

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, omedo said:

I'm just going to tell you this,
I will not bother to answer you

You do not have to. Just think about what Nelly would say if Bodgan had sex with for example Holly, Gina or Magan. 

I realize that many here are into these bullshit shows, for whatever reason. But you should also remember that the residents are real people with real relationships. Something that would be condemned for a guy can not be fine for a girl.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

A one-sided open relationship? Doesn't really sound fair and It looks to me as if one part of the partnership is taking advantage of the other. 

Imagine what would happen if, for example, Bodgan had sex with Holly instead. Some people here would have been downright angry at him. 

So, now that you can't argue that it's silly shows...you turn to the cheating one sided argument...lol.  Dude, you are standing here naked this morning trying to pretend that you are fully clothed.  Face it, you just DON'T like the G/G stuff.  "pseudo" or not.  If you would just admit it and leave it at that, people might (and that's a long shot at this point), have a bit of respect for your opinion.  Nobody will hold it against you, just because you prefer cock.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

You do not have to. Just think about what Nelly would say if Bodgan had sex with for example Holly, Gina or Magan. 

I realize that many here are into these bullshit shows, for whatever reason. But you should also remember that the residents are real people with real relationships. Something that would be condemned for a guy can not be fine for a girl.

I think you're missing the point here. The CORRECT analogy is Bogdan having sex with Anthony - not Bogdan having sex with other women. In the same way that neither Bogdan nor Alberto would be happy about Nelly and Martina having sex with another guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

So, now that you can't argue that it's silly shows...you turn to the cheating one sided argument...lol.  Dude, you are standing here naked this morning trying to pretend that you are fully clothed.  Face it, you just DON'T like the G/G stuff.  "pseudo" or not.  If you would just admit it and leave it at that, people might (and that's a long shot at this point), have a bit of respect for your opinion.  Nobody will hold it against you, just because you prefer cock.  

I don't know where you always get this nonsense from. If I were gay, I would openly admit it here especially because I can't find anything wrong with people being gay. 

I'm not so sure about you. You seem to me to be one of those suppressed homosexuals overcompensating for his re-education.All your homophobia (like your profile gif). I feel sorry for you. 

• Upvote 2