B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Quando Martina e’ stata in B5, ha parlato della relazione con Alberto, e ha detto che lei e’ Bisessuale, ed Alberto lo sa’, e non ha problemi, infatti Alberto gli ha detto a Martina, che se ha rapporti con un’altra donna, di dirglielo, se invece ha rapporti con altri ragazzi invece, di non dirglielo. Anche Martina ha detto ad Alberto che se vuole puo’ fare sesso con altre ragazze, ma lei non sa’ se glielo direbbe o se lo fa’. Piper ha chiesto a Martina se lei ha fatto sesso con altri ragazzi oltre ad Alberto, Martina si mise a ridere perche’ non avrebbe voluto questa domanda ”causa telecamere” ma poi ha detto di si, e lo ha fatto piu’ volte,

Sounds ambiguous to me.  Could very well mean PRIOR to Alberto rather than while she's been with him.  I do wish I knew Spanish to hear and understand what she says directly.  Like I said earlier, I've been watching her for a LONG time and I've seen no evidence that she's ever cheated on him.  It's impossible to know though.  Hell, I wasn't even aware she smoked until I got access to all the cameras recently.  I still hope that she's faithful and doesn't play around with other guys, but real life could just kick that in the balls.  Who knows for sure.

2 hours ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Pour l'instant Alberto accepte cette situation Martina lui raconte tout ça lui suffit mais au fond je ne pense pas qu'Alberto s'en réjouisse mais un jour il réalisera qu'elle le prend pour un con qu'elle le Maine par le bout du nez il s'en rendra compte quand elle passera plus de temps à B4 qu'avec lui il finira par être jaloux des femmes avec qui elle couche et commencera à se demander si elles ne sont pas meilleures que lui au lit.

For now Alberto accepts this situation Martina tells him all that is enough for him but deep down I don't think Alberto is happy about it but one day he will realize that she takes him for an idiot that she Maine by the end he will notice it when she spends more time at B4 than with him, he will end up being jealous of the women with whom she sleeps and will start to wonder if they are not better than him in bed.

first we can never know their truth... speculatating like opinions, are more a reflection of who we are, how we judge and think....

that being said  Alberto initially came to B4 with Martina  and left ... so WHY...just ? to drop her off ?? anti-social,  there may have been a language barrier with the other men???  but he left and he knows that she was staying and the past has already spoke volumes of the likelyhood of sex outside the 'relationship' was going to happen... 

so I hold little interest in his feelings or how they deal with this side of Martina .... I just really like her tits, and smooth ass....

just so there is no speculation on me ... I am shallow, and sexist and wish I could afford memberships so I could have seen Martina stick her horny little finger in Nelly's ass... that's where my interest in all this lies...  

I do get a kick out of everyones ( me too)  involvement in this Real Life Soap Opera ... ENJOY

16 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Mi sembra ambiguo. Potrebbe benissimo significare PRIMA di Alberto piuttosto che mentre è stata con lui. Vorrei conoscere lo spagnolo per ascoltare e capire quello che dice direttamente. Come ho detto prima, la guardo da molto tempo e non ho visto alcuna prova che lo abbia mai tradito. È impossibile saperlo però. Diavolo, non sapevo nemmeno che fumasse fino a quando non ho avuto accesso a tutte le telecamere di recente. Spero ancora che sia fedele e non giochi con altri ragazzi, ma la vita reale potrebbe semplicemente prenderlo a calci nelle palle. Chi lo sa per certo.

Non hai le prove perche’ non lo ha fatto davanti alle telecamere, ma la domanda di Piper a Martina, era proprio se avesse fatto sesso con altri mentre era con Alberto, e lei ha detto si.

3 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Martina has a separate thread on CC, don't know why dozens of comments is being posted here of her. 

cause this was the scene of the show and the follow up makes sense here ... it is Martina AND NELLY   AT B4..... that's why 

and while im here the 3 girls are laughing and talking in b4 kitchen   wonder if Nelly is spilling the beans of last night ??

15 minutes ago, mkm2222 said:

qualcuno mi può descrivere l'incontro tra Cesar e Holly? 
Ricordo i giorni in cui la stava scuotendo più o meno lol

Si era baciato anche con Loraine, hanno fatto il bagno insieme, credo che Gina lo terra’ chiuso in camera fino a domani quando se ne andra’ prima che le ragazze si sveglino

4 hours ago, Mauri said:

Si era baciato anche con Loraine, hanno fatto il bagno insieme, credo che Gina lo terra’ chiuso in camera fino a domani quando se ne andra’ prima che le ragazze si sveglino

Yeah in Loraine's last visit. They all took the bath together and Curly kissed Loriane and then started rubbing her pussy and touching her body but she suddenly told him "NO" and then he stopped.