B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

11 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

curieux, il y a des posts qui disparaissent, surement un virus!

si tu veux te plaindre c'est ici que ça se passe  

Sinon pour répondre à ton précédent post, le message incriminant avait été retirer et le membre l'ayant écrit a été sanctionner pour cela, pour ma part pas besoin de revenir la dessus 

Par contre, il  serait bien que tu apprennes a utiliser le forum correctement, car j'ai vue pas mal de messages de ta part pensant que les choses se font comme par magie, si un commentaire te plait pas, tu as possibilité de dénoncer le commentaire en utisant l'option "report", cela permettra aux modérateurs de regarder le commentaire et de décider d'y faire ou non une action  

En second, tu as aussi la possibilité de mettre les membres dont tu ne veux plus voir les commentaires sur ta liste de membres ignorés avec l'option "ignore user" quand tu passe ta souris sur la photo de profil du membre 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

brille, on n'a pas le même sens du verbe briller 

I always try in English , I can use the richest language of the world with the most words that all of the countries in the world use for sure everyday in their daily life at least one , Greek language and make my life easier .. but English to make it easier for everyone and a bit harder for me 😂 But this is the word that I could think .. shine 😌 

Η Τζίνα λάμπει 😇

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Yeah i know right, did you subscribe again just to hear the conversation ? 😂

I only wish... I am so poor I struggle to make my rent and protect my family, my pets ... it's getting by and we handle it.... but this is well beyond a luxury to afford... and therefore I am grateful for the free views... the occasional screen capture ..... but dammn!!! I would love to be in these showers with Sera and Radi and follow Megan and her tub buddies  ...as one person wrote ..... with one hand typing lol... 

I would just love to understand this conversation.... so entertaining with the Curly / Holly drama 

• Like 1