B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

On 12/15/2020 at 8:22 PM, ddhm said:

Careful guys because we will read very soon that Holly didn’t actually do anything to Megan that’s why she  ( Megan ) had to take the dildo to have the job done .. and since we didn’t actually see Holly licking Megan , Megan was pretending 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Sorry for the comment but it is an intermediate reference to some days ago .. I believe that this duo ( Megan / Holly ) needs again the visiting either from Rocco or any man who is willing to be on cameras for some really hot action , especially for the days which are coming and involve Christmas gifts 🎁😏

Yeah girls...listen to what this jack wagon said and go out and get a couple of desperate guys off the street, blow them and fuck them for Christmas gifts, that should be a no brainer for you two!!

20 hours ago, ansast said:

Nice the 4 girls vacantion home in bath.  Only Gina has het period and goes in the same water omg. More and more i dont like her. She hypercinetic and make even members crazy. Megan is a lazy egocentric girl even after a good lesbianshow she s to lazy to lick Holly. Holly was again the best of the night. Today 16 dec 2007 still not home. Maybe trio with a tinderguy. Pitty we dont see this if its true! RLC do something about it. You pay them, in fact we do, to see something more then cooking and talking blabla which we ven dont understand.

It's 2020, but you're right and his name is Cesar!!

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think it is safe to say now that the villa , with the presence of Bogdan , they try to provide a more decent content .. they try to avoid shows ( of course they happen and they will continue ) , but it isn’t this endless and simultaneous dildo bates or the girls bating 4-5 times per day ...

With that being said , it was kind of surprise to see Lorraine making her way to Gina’s room and provide a show earlier . Having a very quiet Holly during this stay and Megan who is the “ Queen “ of facilities at the moment , maybe because she was expecting a more active staying with visits from Rocco which so far haven’t been possible , the conclusion is that despite all things happening in B4 are more of normal than predictable and many times repeating boring shows , the stakes need to raise because I don’t think many of the subscribers are happy with the nearly no action ... yes , real life is needed , but I am sure the day that Amalia was visiting and shared the room with Lorraine and Anthony plus the 3 Martina’s visits have been the only ones that made this apartment the most to be discussed . 

At the end , it is the villa and with so many tenants , it can be so many surprises and ( adult ) things to happen 😇

B4 is the laughing stock of the internet!!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

true.... but likely not that funny to work that hard at translation.... now if they ever had the instant translate like say facebook uses ...then it's easy..... 

There's a Google translate tool at the top of the page.

I have to select another language first before English appears in the list.  I don't know if it's the same for everyone else.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I have to select another language first before English appears in the list.  I don't know if it's the same for everyone else.

Same with me. It's a pain in the ass that English isn't there.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Yes, same here. And it's a pain to open it every time I refresh the page, so I usually just skip all the posts in other languages.

• Like 1