B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Just because us who do not like the couples in B4 agenda are a minority doesn't mean we are not right. 😉 

What happens when some of you guys think a girl has stayed to long or does nothing for a few days, you pull them to pieces. Are you really going to treat the guys any different. Look how much crap was thrown at Lucian.

Exactly, putting couple or lets say Anthony in B4 has changed exactly what ? Absolutely nothing. All it has done is putting girls to restrict some of the nudity and their activities outside their room. He can come as a guest whenever he wishes and can do the same thing which happened in 3some last night. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Exactly i am yet to see the benefit of Anthony living there permanently, in the long run it will eat GOV apartments alive if they continue adding couples

There are still far too few guys in the vecation apartments. Ideally, counting also guests, the ratio should be 1:1.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This stupid idea to have only girls in the apartments ruined RLC. Life disappeared from the apartments and was replaced with shows that only made everything worse.

Ultimately, however, there are two issues. RLC should finally stop with GOV shit and RLC should also stop the shows.

That's not a point of view shared by 100% of their subscribers and none subscribes points of view don't count at all. 🙂 

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

There are still far too few guys in the vecation apartments. Ideally, counting also guests, the ratio should be 1:1.

I totally disagree, by bringing ratio 1:1 what would it achieve ? Absolutely nothing. Guys can come as guests and can fuck the girls or do whatever. It's not like putting guys permanently in GOV we get to see threesome and group shows on daily basis. It happens once or twice a week anyway so why can't guys come as guests on those one or two days and do the same stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HappyChappie said:

That's not a point of view shared by 100% of their subscribers and none subscribes points of view don't count at all. 🙂 

It's not as if rlc now has guys in the apartments instead of girls. The girls are still there. With more guys in the apartments, there would just be more to see than just girls who are bored and give silly shows.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's not as if rlc now has guys in the apartments instead of girls. The girls are still there. With more guys in the apartments, there would just be more to see than just girls who are bored and give silly shows.

There will be nothing to see. I feel you are thinking with guys in GOV we will have parties and BG sex every day. LOL no it won't. Nothing will change. The shows only happen once or twice anyway in a week. So i had rather let guys come only on those days as guests and show their involvement rather than living 24/7 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I totally disagree, by bringing ratio 1:1 what would it achieve ? Absolutely nothing. Guys can come as guests and can fuck the girls or do whatever. It's not like putting guys permanently in GOV we get to see threesome and group shows on daily basis. It happens once or twice a week anyway so why can't guys come as guests on those one or two days and do the same stuff.

I don't see any guests, even with the two couples that are now in B4 the girls still give the same unrealistic bullshit shows. Every day at prime time the girls dance half naked as if they were on chaturbate. It needs more guys in the apartments so that this bullshit finally has an end.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Non vedo ospiti, anche con le due coppie che ora sono in B4 le ragazze fanno ancora gli stessi spettacoli di stronzate irrealistici. Ogni giorno in prima serata le ragazze ballano seminude come se fossero in chaturbate. Ha bisogno di più ragazzi negli appartamenti in modo che questa stronzata abbia finalmente una fine.

Faranno la stessa cosa, sia con gli ospiti, sia che ci abitano, gli spettacoli non finiranno

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I'm not trying to get guys banned from B4. Let's take today for example, Ant & Bog were talking and watch tv in the livingroom while flat out on the sofa. Who wants to watch that? 

Lads are better as guests not tenents.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't see any guests, even with the two couples that are now in B4 the girls still give the same unrealistic bullshit shows. Every day at prime time the girls dance half naked as if they were on chaturbate. It needs more guys in the apartments so that this bullshit finally has an end.

until nelly&borgan leave don't expect anything to happen the girls can't even walk around the apartment like how they want to🤷‍♂️

I saw some images of when megan & amalia was doing a show & borgan came into the room then they quickly covered up each other 😂

just save your money until something different happens if it ever does🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

until nelly&borgan leave don't expect anything to happen the girls can't even walk around the apartment like how they want to🤷‍♂️

I saw some images of when megan & amalia was doing a show & borgan came into the room then they quickly covered up each other 😂

Nelly and Bodgan in B4 are a first step in the right direction. The shows have to stop. 👍

• Upvote 2