B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

16 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder what nelly&borgan is going to say in the morning when they see boytoy😂

also I believe that situation with piper&taylor is the reason why they could be leaving and loraine&anthony should be careful because they could be next.🤷‍♂️

just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Pff ... too much real life tonight and can’t help by keep watching 😂🤣 Loraine with tears and Anthony tried to hug and she was “ niet “ 😔 and now he left the room ... 

N&B know Daniel so he won’t be a problem... I don’t think the argument/ fight of last week is the reason for the departure of Piper and Taylor , almost 6 months with RLC during this stay, I think then the time’s up  .. Anthony has good relation with Bogdan and this is why I think they will remain in B4 ... for me it is just a couple’s quarrel that in my opinion it started because they didn’t make clear what is allowed and what isn’t .. although during the previous stay they were also third people involved without problems 🤨 

That was much more entertaining for me to watch than one more sexual act ( I wouldn’t say no of course if it was happening 😆 ) .. it is real life things , so , I hope not so many complains for people who want these staff happening .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Pff ... too much real life tonight and can’t help by keep watching 😂🤣 Loraine with tears and Anthony tried to hug and she was “ niet “ 😔 and now he left the room ... 

N&B know Daniel so he won’t be a problem... I don’t think the argument/ fight of last week is the reason for the departure of Piper and Taylor , almost 6 months with RLC during this stay, I think then the time’s up  .. Anthony has good relation with Bogdan and this is why I think they will remain in B4 ... for me it is just a couple’s quarrel that in my opinion it started because they didn’t make clear what is allowed and what isn’t .. although during the previous stay they were also third people involved without problems 🤨 

That was much more entertaining for me to watch than one more sexual act ( I wouldn’t say no of course if it was happening 😆 ) .. it is real life things , so , I hope not so many complains for people who want these staff happening .

yeah I think they both had a misunderstanding loraine can't just do a threesome with amalia and think Anthony doesn't want to touch her🤦‍♂️

also alexandra&lucian didn't have this problem because he made it clear that if he wasn't involved like she is then it's not happening 🤷‍♂️

loraine&anthony seem like rookies to this threesome situation and now loraine is probably crying because she is insecure about anthony wanting to touch amalia or pays her attention.

22 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they both got dressed now they in the fitness closet talking 

That's abit disappointing. Setting up a big drama for us, but denying us to see the most private and crucial moments. ☹️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

she crying and he is comforting her

Yes, I can hear it, but it is all happening in the toilet off-camera. I like to feel and experience their emotions, that's what I love about this project. Unedited real life.

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They should just agree not to do these threesomes, or at least make some rules for who can do what.

That's what I was thinking loraine probably thought anthony wasn't going to pay any attention to amalia and now she seems insecure about it🤷‍♂️

they should just stay away from amalia she is not worth missing up your relationship over.

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't know she was on a leash.  Most people in life are free to come and go as they please without having to notify others.   :biggrin:

Well it caused a little more issues as it's alot of that going on with them at the moment 🤷‍♂️