B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Dont remember very well the scene in bathroom,i remember brests sucking,did Masha gone down on her also?

it was a threesome more or less,it was in mashas bedroom with nelly masha and the tatooed girl that stayed with masha for awhile

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

meaning?

explain please... do you think they are leaving next 🤔

SIGN IS CLEAR THEY MAY BE AT THE END OF THEIR ''RELATIONSHIP'', SO WHO KNOWS WHICH ONE WILL LEAVE IF NOT BOTH. CAN'T YOU SEE THIS? I LIKE LORAINE AND HATE TO SEE HER,OR ANY WOMAN,GO THROUGH THIS BECAUSE OF A MAN.

Martina one time was in her bathroom at same time her brother "special friend" with great big tits was taking shower..Martina even puted a tit out and show to the other girl comparing sizes.why not arrange a movie scene with that sexy girl at Martina place..with Alberto out of course😅.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it was a threesome more or less,it was in mashas bedroom with nelly masha and the tatooed girl that stayed with masha for awhile

Fuck i missed it,only seen the moment in batube of Masha.So maybe there is a small chance...

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Dommage, cela aurait pu être assez bon. Mais les meilleures chances étaient si Maryina était avec d'autres filles au lieu de Nelly. Mais encore quelques minutes, des heures à faire .. peut-être une bonne surprise. Après tout son Cristmas.

en tous les cas, cela ne s'arrange pas entre Anthony et Loraine, ils viennent de se disputer dans le lit , en tous les cas elle lui fait des reproches 

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

To bad,this could had been pretty good.But best chances was if was Maryina with other girls instead of Nelly.But still a few minutes,hours to go..maybe a nice surprise.After all its Cristmas.

It is the usual massage show. On RLC almost nothing else happens, now that have this shit in two apartments at the same time.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan no way .. most decent guy and loyal to Nelly .. seeing this , well , biggest RLC surprise in history .

Hehe nop.Always had the feeling this couple have a lot of "adventures" but almost always off cams.This of the shows and Nelly doing it isnt even very surprising,i remember Nelly at her house already "training" with a guest girl..with Bogdan waiting till they finish(in rlc show terms..the good puppie wait.)

8 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

SIGN IS CLEAR THEY MAY BE AT THE END OF THEIR ''RELATIONSHIP'', SO WHO KNOWS WHICH ONE WILL LEAVE IF NOT BOTH. CAN'T YOU SEE THIS? I LIKE LORAINE AND HATE TO SEE HER,OR ANY WOMAN,GO THROUGH THIS BECAUSE OF A MAN.

so your blaming the man even though everyone knows it was loraine idea 😏😂

• Upvote 1