B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Glad so much more people now also see how Martina is special,diferent for better.Even a tipical barca show can be entertaining and fell "real enought" when she is in it.As long as this stuff one happens from time to time(we really cant lost regular couples and their daily routines because we have so few)think is really great ideia.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Passion?? LUST... all the way to orgasm... but who cares about semantics.... it was great to see all of it ...even from the blurry seats...   but the forum bleachers were fun tonight

Viewers want to have these moments .. whether it is group sex , lesbian sex , whatever ... they want that appears real and not a show ... yes , show elements can’t be prevented .. but think when it was the most hot forum during this year .. it was always when it seemed a real moment ... ahh .. and ok , the fuck fest with Diane and Olya .. that was actually really wanted by Olya as it seemed 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Nelly and Bogdan are the stewards in charge of all of the Barcelona apartments...therefor by extension perceived as the "bosses"

much better said... I think Bogdan is more like a glorified maintenance  and liason /facilitator type position ... but steward encompasses that role .... never bosses 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well it looks like Christmas came early.  What a break from the mundane and covid BS that life is throwing everyone this year.

Couldn’t say it better 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well they got me back there is no way i would have missed this

Rlc was actualy really smart this time🤣.Me also if i didnt had rlc payed i would subscribe at least one month.Seing a regular act woman in this old ass rlc shows is so much more enjoyable.Should happen more for sure,but they need more couples houses opened so that we can have more girls like Martina.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Glad so much more people now also see how Martina is special,diferent for better.Even a tipical barca show can be entertaining and fell "real enought" when she is in it.As long as this stuff one happens from time to time(we really cant lost regular couples and their daily routines because we have so few)think is really great ideia.

I am sure there are many that won’t like what happened with Martina today as she might have broken the relation bond with Alberto 

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Rlc was actualy really smart this time🤣.Me also if i didnt had rlc payed i would subscribe at least one month.Seing a regular act woman in this old ass rlc shows is so much more enjoyable.Should happen more for sure,but they need more couples houses opened so that we can have more girls like Martina.

It can never be so excited because it won’t be the same bond for the viewers  like the one we have with Martina and Nelly ,  this was special because they are both many years with RLC and subscribers are attached to their daily lives ..it needs very much time to reach a climax like this .. that’s why it is the same with Leora 😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ze81 said:

are their more girls like martina they broke the mold after her lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am sure there are many that won’t like what happened with Martina today as she might have broken the relation bond with Alberto 

According to @omedo if I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Martina has had sex with another woman while she was with Alberto. Only the first time she done it on camera. Maybe he can correct me or add context.

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

According to @omedo if I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Martina has had sex with another woman while she was with Alberto. Only the first time she done it on camera. Maybe he can correct me or add context.

heard the same thing i commented at the time that martina should bring one home to share with alberto