B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

According to @omedo if I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Martina has had sex with another woman while she was with Alberto. Only the first time she done it on camera. Maybe he can correct me or add context.

She has a friend that she obviously has done something with.  That girl has visited a number of times and only show hints of the fun the have off stage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I am sure there are many that won’t like what happened with Martina today as she might have broken the relation bond with Alberto 

If you fallow them sinse they arrived(some good years ago)you probrably know what is happening is with Alberto "support".Now of course we will have to wait and see if even with all parts agreeing with the event things wont afect their relantioship..i feel it wont,but feelings is a thing hard to manage sometimes.Lets not forget the "bonus" that they will revieve also,maybe time for a brand new ps5 for M&A😁.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Now we need kitty to do some vacations(by herself)in Spain..she is another one thats always felt she can give so much more..but with anothers team mates😁.Just a couples weeks of freedom,wild "escape" to kitty😁.

the RLC world could not handle a Kitty on the loose ..... she is the sexiest woman ever in RLC ... there are plenty of hot girls, great looking girls, showtime and slutty girls , hottest thing to ever wear lingerie girls .... but KITTY is real deal, through and through,  SEX and Sexuality ...  she would make the word Erotica spit and drool out of every RLC mouth and  dripping pussy.... 

but thank you ze81 for bringing up the hottest fantasy of the night 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It can never be so excited because it won’t be the same bond for the viewers  like the one we have with Martina and Nelly ,  this was special because they are both many years with RLC and subscribers are attached to their daily lives ..it needs very much time to reach a climax like this .. that’s why it is the same with Leora 😉

Agree,it will also work with kitty(she also for years in rlc in regular houses),and maybe some ex couples returning..but will only work with womans we always seen with their partners,that didnt did orgies,or threesomes or things with other womans,thing what made it good was that it was watching an absolutely normal woman that always been with her man in cams of sites.For exemple it absolutely didnt worked with Leora..because never felt real at all,always feels a job,cold,without feelings.But in this case Martina felt very real hehe.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the RLC world could not handle a Kitty on the loose ..... she is the sexiest woman ever in RLC ... there are plenty of hot girls, great looking girls, showtime and slutty girls , hottest thing to ever wear lingerie girls .... but KITTY is real deal, through and through,  SEX and Sexuality ...  she would make the word Erotica spit and drool out of every RLC mouth and  dripping pussy.... 

but thank you ze81 for bringing up the hottest fantasy of the night 

No doubths,kitty potential is basicaly endless but is "stopped" by an Smith😁.But only imaginating her were..with Martina or even Nelly..or the three..mmmmmmm.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

According to @omedo if I'm not mistaken, this is not the first time Martina has had sex with another woman while she was with Alberto. Only the first time she done it on camera. Maybe he can correct me or add context.

I also said many times today that it won’t be any problem with Alberto as he is always informed after the times in the Barcelona apartments for Martina .. but it has never been so far like today so it would be interesting to see .. personally and with omedo’s translations , I think it will be fine despite a normal nervous feeling I believe for both of them . 

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If you fallow them sinse they arrived(some good years ago)you probrably know what is happening is with Alberto "support".Now of course we will have to wait and see if even with all parts agreeing with the event things wont afect their relantioship..i feel it wont,but feelings is a thing hard to manage sometimes.Lets not forget the "bonus" that they will revieve also,maybe time for a brand new ps5 for M&A😁.

Words sometimes can differ when the real actions happen .. nevertheless , as I said , I think they will be fine 😊 

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

these things dont always work out just look what happened between alex and bonnie that sex was as passionate and as real as this and we all know how that worked out

ya they were great lovers...maybe they lacked social status ??? we never know the reason why some come and go ...but they were definately enjoying great sex... ??

To bad rlc is so blind🤣.When things are a little diferent,more real and with diferent girls the interest obvious are multiplied,this topics get out from the usual "excitiment" of same routines by same girls in same shows,and almost sure more money enters in rlc bank..moral..the shows are still possible..they just have to do it with interest girls and were actualy it doesnt feel shallow and just..lets work..then bed and its over..repeat in next couple days.This one night event>>>>>>>>to L&M 15434 shows togheter🤣.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

ya they were great lovers...maybe they lacked social status ??? we never know the reason why some come and go ...but they were definately enjoying great sex... ??

it was lucian as he had to be involved in everything that killed that relationship[

• Thanks 1