Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, philo said:

If it was condoms that Malia passed to the Jerk, for whose use might they be intended? Malia kept her panties on under her shorty pajamas and closed her bedroom door while Leora is naked under her shirt and left her bedroom door open. (Please let's not make Malia a drug dealer quite yet).

I also believe in the tooth fairy too mate. hahaha

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

If it was condoms that Malia passed to the Jerk, for whose use might they be intended? Malia kept her panties on under her shorty pajamas and closed her bedroom door while Leora is naked under her shirt and left her bedroom door open. (Please let's not make Malia a drug dealer quite yet).

I sure that's why he went to the toilet straight after to put a condom on his little penis. hahaha 

• Haha 2

Wondering if Leora would be happy with what's going on. Maybe she's cool with it.

Malia and the Freeloader really should have stepped outside or out of camera shot to pass whatever over to the Freeloader.

3 hours ago, philo said:

I choose to believe that Malia would not be stupid enough to hand him drugs on camera.

I'm sure it wasn't condoms because if it was raining women the Freeloader wouldn't be getting wet 🤣

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia discretely handed the Jerk something after 1:24:24 RLC time, which he quietly put into his pocket. It was about the size of two packs of condoms. Camera two has the best shot on replay.

I'm pretty sure most guys will check it out and make up their own mind what they think what Malia passed to the Freeloader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm sure it wasn't condoms because if it was raining women the Freeloader wouldn't getting wet 🤣

If you are so sure it was drugs then you should report it.That's why Stella was fired from B1 back in the day.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

If you are so sure it was drugs then you should report it.That's why Stella was fired from B1 back in the day.

No how can you be sure, just pretty dumb from Malia and the Freeloader to whatever they did. My view the only thing you would hide like that would be.... They need to be smarter than that do it off camera. Step outside the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, philo said:

If you are so sure it was drugs then you should report it. That's why Stella was fired from B1 back in the day.

Is that why Stella left, I really liked her and her big lungs. I am always hoping she will come back one day.

12 minutes ago, philo said:

My my  my,all speculations.Nothing ever going to happen here.Condoms,haha were the hell did you get that from,and drugs?

It could be completely something innocent,maybe some aspirin so come on.There will be NO drugs in this apartment,Leora

wouldn´t allow it so forget it stop your imagination.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The problem isn't anything to do with that Howard. It's the fact they want 2 completely different things. He wants a full on boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, she is his partner and there all the time etc, but she wants to be very, very casual, see each other only every so often (For a while it's been no more than twice a week), with no full commitments. So it can not progress as she doesn't want what he wants. Yet because he's in love, he sticks with it because at least she is there in his life, be it on a text message, a phone call or in person. She isn't in love, but likes him there for her needs. But that can be only choosing - And that is the right word, choosing - to see him once in a while. She can go 2 weeks without any meeting. RLC has nothing at all to do with it. Nothing at all. They are different characters, and argue far far too much.

The last line you wrote is actually complex! On the one hand that is most likely the case, yet on the other, she sees him so little that she is clearly NOT dating for that reason. It's all so bizarre. It would take me an entire page to go into it all, and at the end you would be absolutely baffled by it - Believe me!

We're nearly saying the same things using different words/approach  I'm taking a long term outlook regarding mostly her mental health.  Everyone speaks about her (conjecture for all, of course) for the present.  After 'getting to know' her the past several years, my approach is different.

Sometimes we just need to bang - no romance involved.  We've all done that (I hope).  I also hope, if desired, everyone has had, or is in, a romantic relationship. It appears that's what she's getting is physical satisfaction on her terms (for now, I don't care what his objectives are).

I've been saying that for her to grow as a person, she needs to get uncomfortable. WE ALL NEED TO GET UNCOMFORTABLE FOR PERSONAL GROWTH.  She needs to get off cam and find her direction.  She can't do that spreading her legs for money on camera, (harsh words, but that's what she's been doing the past several years).  Whatever 'activity' she does outside the apartment will always pale in comparison to what she does on cam and how people perceive who she is.

She is so much more then that (as she's shown in the past), and capable of tremendous growth as a person.  But as long as she keeps on camera, a meaningful life (as I'm sure 99% of us strive to achieve) doesn't progress for her (I doubt this is what she dreamed of doing when she was a teen-ager).