Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Miércoles por la tarde muy agradable ... Después de un martes muy agradable en el baño ... Las cosas definitivamente están  mejorando 🙃 

I'm glad they improve for you ... hahaha
I continue with my bad luck .. hahaha
Masturbation has caught me back home and I have seen it on the car screen ... so I have not been able to enjoy it as it really deserves ...
Today in my city there are 24 degrees ... see Leora masturbate and inside the car ... the temperature has been horrible ... hahaha

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

50% mierda

Hello GAG-HER
I would like you to answer me that 50% is shit
and that 50% is true ...
I would like you to answer in an honest way ..... I think you are a member of the ILUMINATIS .... and you are in the power of all the information of Leora ...
I wait your answer thank you.

Il y a 14 heures, Raul399 a dit :

Tous ces commentaires sont des conjectures que nous ne pouvons pas prouver .. hahaha ...
j'aime tout le monde j'ai mes suppositions ...
Je pense que Leora va prague, parce qu'elle était déprimée de ne pas être à rlc ... après tant d'années à vivre une vie devant les caméras, elle avait besoin de cette drogue pour se sentir vivante, et bien sûr c'est une source de revenus ...
Leora et Paul étaient dans une relation amoureuse malgré la distance ... mais en février Leora découvre que Paul est infidèle à elle et qu'il est avec une autre fille ... (spéculation) hahaha leur relation est rompue de savoir que l'infidélité et ils décident d'être juste amis ...
Quand elle arrive à Prague, elle rencontre des gens, en particulier des garçons, il lui est plus facile d'interagir avec des garçons, et elle ne sort avec eux que comme amies, elle ne veut pas de sexe ... seulement de l'amitié ...
Après la rupture avec Paul, elle sort avec des mecs et passe des nuits à l'extérieur de l'appartement ... alors elle a des relations sexuelles avec ces gens ... et en juin, c'est quand elle rencontre loverboy .. hahaha
Chaque personne on se fait une idée de la vie de Leora .. . et je pense honnêtement qu'aucun de nous ne sait rien d'elle ... hahaha
tout est pure spéculation ... hahaha

je suis entèrement d'accord avec vous .C'est trés objectif,vous êtes dans la réalité

Guest Slipper Guyquad

A good indication today of her sleep pattern, as mentioned yesterday, where she is going to sleep so late and as a result getting up so late. Luckily places they go don't close at 5, so she can go out after, but she has only left the apartment after dark! Fresh morning air is something she should get a bit more of.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Wait a minute - What's that in the air?.......Sniff Sniff.......Hmm, i know that smell.......

Yes - A combination of dirt and failure.......-

DOUCHEBAG HAS ARRIVED!!

Well done Leora, watch your view count go down again! Like it always does when this 'Thing' walks through the door! Your choices of male friends leaves A LOT be be desired...... What a Silly, silly girl.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Wait a minute - What's that in the air?.......Sniff Sniff.......Hmm, i know that smell.......Yes - A combination of dirt and failure.......-

DOUCHEBAG HAS ARRIVED!!

Well done Leora, watch your view count go down again! Like it always does when this 'Thing' walks through the door! Your choice of male friends leaves A LOT be be desired...... What a Silly, silly girl.

At the end of the day, he isn't going to make much difference really is he mate....Malia is on the rags and Leora will be on them very soon...He's hardly going to cramp anyone's style is he?

He might chance his arm again and try to get into Malias pants, who knows, he might get lucky...🤣🤣🤪

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At the end of the day, he isn't going to make much difference really is he mate.... Malia is on the rags and Leora will be on them very soon... He's hardly going to cramp anyone's style is he?

He might chance his arm again and try to get into Malias pants, who knows, he might get lucky... 🤣 🤣🤣🤪

If he does it will come out all red....😱

I'm sure you'll love watching every minute of him as ever J?

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

If he does it will come out all red .... 😱

I 'm sure you'll love watching every minute of him as ever J?

I'm just sharpening my needles for the eyes...🤓🤣

Hematoma png images | PNGWing

• Haha 2