Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

If so, then he's a dick for hire.  For a variety of reasons, nothing meaningful can come from it

Assuming she's getting dick, her bigger problem is (and she doesn't realize it), her life lacks romance.  To get dick to satisfy a need is one thing. But to have a romance w/ dick involved, a person elevates themselves towards better things.  And that's one of the reasons why I say she needs to be out of RLC.  Not because I don't like watching her. But for her own good (to be a better person, grow as a person).

As always Howard and as a gentleman I'm happy to step up and assist her in her hour of need!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Howard said:

If so, then he's a dick for hire.  For a variety of reasons, nothing meaningful can come from it

Assuming she's getting dick, her bigger problem is (and she doesn't realize it), her life lacks romance.  To get dick to satisfy a need is one thing. But to have a romance w/ dick involved, a person elevates themselves towards better things.  And that's one of the reasons why I say she needs to be out of RLC.  Not because I don't like watching her. But for her own good (to be a better person, grow as a person).

No i'll say it again.

SHE HAS A GUY OUTSIDE WHO SHE HAS BEEN DATING FOR 5 MONTHS! Not some 'Dick' every so often.

It's just that he's never been seen in the apartment. She has been away to be with Loverboy many many times. They ARE in a relationship of sorts. And this is how she wants it. 

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well our guest can indeed Pogue Mahone! 🤣

Kiss your proverbial arse.....Nicely put old chap! 😇

Pog Mo Thoin T-shirt - Kiss My Ass Im Irish Clipart (#3963362) - PinClipart

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Kiss your proverbial arse.....Nicely put old chap! 😇

Pog Mo Thoin T-shirt - Kiss My Ass Im Irish Clipart (#3963362) - PinClipart

😁

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora's gone to bed early, leaving Malia to do the dirty work.

Maybe Leora didn't want to be the third wheel between Malia and the Freeloader 🤣

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
35 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Maybe Leora didn't want to be the third wheel between Malia and the Freeloader 🤣

It is the season of Good Will, or in his case, small will.....😂

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i'll say it again.

SHE HAS A GUY OUTSIDE WHO SHE HAS BEEN DATING FOR 5 MONTHS! Not some 'Dick' every so often.

It's just that he's never been seen in the apartment. She has been away to be with Loverboy many many times. They ARE in a relationship of sorts. And this is how she wants it. 

I read what you rote the first time.  I'm saying if that's the case, the 'relationship' will fizzle because it's not genuine (IMO). She's 28...29.  Most girls (and I'm sure that includes Leora) her age date to get a long term mate.  Not only will dude not come to the apartment (I don't necessarily blame him for not wanting to be on camera), but she will not break away from RLC. 

That relationship has (or will very, very soon) reach a crossroad.  Either he'll have to come to the apartment so there is a mutual balance in an accepted lifestyle. Or she'll have to leave RLC for the relationship to advance (I hope the latter, if they are compatible).  As far as I'm concerned, for now, dude is only satisfying her DICK needs.  

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Howard said:

I read what you rote the first time.  I'm saying if that's the case, the 'relationship' will fizzle because it's not genuine (IMO). She's 28...29.  Most girls (and I'm sure that includes Leora) her age date to get a long term mate.  Not only will dude not come to the apartment (I don't necessarily blame him for not wanting to be on camera), but she will not break away from RLC. 

That relationship has (or will very, very soon) reach a crossroad.  Either he'll have to come to the apartment so there is a mutual balance in an accepted lifestyle. Or she'll have to leave RLC for the relationship to advance (I hope the latter, if they are compatible).  As far as I'm concerned, for now, dude is only satisfying her DICK needs.  

The problem isn't anything to do with that Howard. It's the fact they want 2 completely different things. He wants a full on boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, she is his partner and there all the time etc, but she wants to be very, very casual, see each other only every so often (For a while it's been no more than twice a week), with no full commitments. So it can not progress as she doesn't want what he wants. Yet because he's in love, he sticks with it because at least she is there in his life, be it on a text message, a phone call or in person. She isn't in love, but likes him there for her needs. But that can be only choosing - And that is the right word, choosing - to see him once in a while. She can go 2 weeks without any meeting. RLC has nothing at all to do with it. Nothing at all. They are different characters, and argue far far too much.

The last line you wrote is actually complex! On the one hand that is most likely the case, yet on the other, she sees him so little that she is clearly NOT dating for that reason. It's all so bizarre. It would take me an entire page to go into it all, and at the end you would be absolutely baffled by it - Believe me!

35 minutes ago, philo said:

Malia discretely handed the Jerk something after 1:24:24 RLC time, which he quietly put into his pocket. It was about the size of two packs of condoms. Camera two has the best shot on replay.

Yeah saw that, one would have to like Malia is giving him dr*gs. What else would it be? Wonder if Leora in on it too?

If it was condoms that Malia passed to the Jerk, for whose use might they be intended? Malia kept her panties on under her shorty pajamas and closed her bedroom door while Leora is naked under her shirt and left her bedroom door open. (Please let's not make Malia a drug dealer quite yet).