Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

il y a 12 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

peut-être que oui, peut-être que non 

qui sait Seul le temps le dira 

Leora et Malia et lui 

passez un bon après-midi et bonne nuit avec 

En compagnie de la famille et des amis 

Moi je crois que oui elle a pris sa plaquette de pilule avec elle en toute discrétion sortie de Leora 15h45

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I still do not believe that Malia was passing drugs. But if she was...what RLC hypocrisy.

Penso che dipenda dal tipo di droghe e dalle regole dei vari paesi. Sicuramente non era un pacchetto di presarvativi (che non gli sarebbero comunque serviti a niente, per di più sia Malia che Leora sono impegnate in altre relazioni). 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I don't think it was hashish in " block " form..Whatever it was was in " leaf " form....But no matter, if as you state it is not illegal in the Czech Republic why was the transfer done several hours after he arrived there and when Leora was not involved?

Thank you Jimbo, for giving me credit of being able to " capture" that picture of whatever. 

There was absolutely no GREEN COLORED PLASTIC in the object that Malia, gave to Denis.

Please keep your information accurate. If you are going to involve me in it.

THANK YOU !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Whatever type of illegal drug it was hopefully Leora isn't into it too.

Ahah !!! Since the case has been taken to court, with the jury finding the party's guilty ,

On the basis of false evidence presented by a vindictive viewer. I have to ask you this: Aussie

are you 100% sure that the package contained an " illegal drug " or is that an assumption.

Assumptions carry very, very little credence in the courts. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, scutus said:

Thank you Jimbo, for giving me credit of being able to " capture" that picture of whatever. 

There was absolutely no GREEN COLORED PLASTIC in the object that Malia, gave to Denis.

Please keep your information accurate. If you are going to involve me in it.

THANK YOU !!!!!

What was that implying ?

11 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahah !!! Since the case has been taken to court, with the jury finding the party's guilty ,

On the basis of false evidence presented by a vindictive viewer. I have to ask you this: Aussie

are you 100% sure that the package contained an " illegal drug " or is that an assumption.

Assumptions carry very, very little credence in the courts. 

Is this supposed to be me I wonder ?

• Haha 1