Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, scutus said:

WANDER NOT, Lest YOU be confused !🤣

And once again Pepe's lap dog gets things wrong.....I am far from vindictive, and it wasn't me who originally posted stating it was drugs......If you wish to "stir the pot" Scutus at least be factual.....And unlike you, when I realised my possible mistake I immediately apologised.... No confusion about that is there?

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well all i can say are 2 things.

One, why was there an attempt to 'Hide' the activity of what happened? Why after all those hours together, did she wait till Leora went to bed, get up off the couch, go to her coat and get it, sit back down next to him and without looking or talking, put it into his hand, then casually walks off, then he goes and put it into his backpack? It all looked very suspicious, and covert.

No one can be blamed for thinking the worst can they, as they watched it happen? We have seen no evidence whatsoever all these years of that surrounding Leora's apartment - Now we have.

For someone who takes pride in appearance, this is NOT a good look for her, and it didn't even have anything to do with her. Surely she will NOT like this image for the place now?

And Two - This guy is here for Christmas. No public transport tomorrow i would presume.

IS HE HERE FOR THE DURATION. THIS IS OUR PRESENT FROM THE GIRLS AFTER ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE WE HAVE GIVEN THEM. CHRISTMAS WITH DOUCHEBAG. THANKS LEORA.

il y a 6 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, tout ce que je peux dire, ce sont deux choses.

Premièrement, pourquoi y a-t-il eu une tentative de « cacher » l’activité de ce qui s’est passé? Pourquoi après toutes ces heures ensemble, a-t-elle attendu que Leora se couche, se lève du canapé, va chercher son manteau et le prend, s’assied à côté de lui et sans regarder ni parler, le pousser dans sa main, puis avec désinvolture s’en va, puis il va le mettre dans son sac à dos? Tout cela a l’air très suspect et secret.

Personne ne peut être blâmé de penser que le pire peut-il, alors qu’ils l’ont vu se produire? Nous n’avons vu aucune preuve pendentif toutes ces années de drogue autour de l’appartement de Leora - Maintenant nous l’avons.

Pour quelqu’un qui est fier de son apparence, ce n’est PAS un bon look pour elle, et cela n’a même rien à voir avec elle. Elle n’aimera sûrement PAS cette image pour l’endroit maintenant?

Et deux - Ce type est ici pour Noël. Pas de transports publics demain je présume.

IL EST ICI POUR LA DURÉE. CECI EST NOTRE CADEAU DES FILLES APRÈS TOUT LE SOUTIEN ET L’AMOUR QUE NOUS LES DONNÉ AVONSS. NOËL AVEC DOUCHEBAG. MERCI LEORA.

C’est pour ça qu’elle à tant donné cette semaine elle a tout prévu

36 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ahah !!! Since the case has been taken to court, with the jury finding the party's guilty ,

On the basis of false evidence presented by a vindictive viewer. I have to ask you this: Aussie

are you 100% sure that the package contained an " illegal drug " or is that an assumption.

Assumptions carry very, very little credence in the courts. 

Unless it's a Kangaroo Court.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
56 minutes ago, patou said:

C’est pour ça qu’elle à tant donné cette semaine elle a tout prévu

I think you may be right.

And i am sure she will know by now what happened after she went to bed - Yet there he still is. This can only mean it doesn't matter, he can do what he wants, and drag this apartment further into the gutter whenever he is there.

If he is still there tonight, then he must have been invited for Christmas, and he genuinely musn't have anywhere else to go. We shall have to wait and see. But it looks ominous.

And regardless of how it affects the view count, and how unpopular he is - He keeps getting invited back time after time, for what? To sleep and watch tv in silence? Unfathomable. Again - Look at the replays, nowhere near the top, because he makes people switch off. Leora doesn't seem to realize this, or perhaps she doesn't care now.

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well all i can say are 2 things.

One, why was there an attempt to 'Hide' the activity of what happened? Why after all those hours together, did she wait till Leora went to bed, get up off the couch, go to her coat and get it, sit back down next to him and without looking or talking, push it into his hand, then casually walks off, then he goes and put it into his backpack? It all looked very suspicious, and covert.

No one can be blamed for thinking the worst can they, as they watched it happen? We have seen no evidence whatsoever all these years of drugs surrounding Leora's apartment - Now we have.

For someone who takes pride in appearance, this is NOT a good look for her, and it didn't even have anything to do with her. Surely she will NOT like this image for the place now?

And Two - This guy is here for Christmas. No public transport tomorrow i would presume.

HE IS HERE FOR THE DURATION. THIS IS OUR PRESENT FROM THE GIRLS AFTER ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE WE HAVE GIVEN THEM. CHRISTMAS WITH DOUCHEBAG. THANKS LEORA.

He might give the both a Xmas present with his cracker that will get the tongues wagging.        Wish it was the girls using tongues on each other.           Thats it  it happened again excuse me

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Wish it was the girls using tongues on each other.           Thats it  it happened again excuse me

That would be Xmas and birthdays all rolled into one!

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

One only has to read posts made by Jimbo4, state 4, made in the last six months. 

To determine implications made. No confusion whatsoever !

Enlighten me as to what posts have been made by me in the past six months that determines that I have been "vindictive"....What you may not recognise is the difference between someone being "vindictive" and someone being truthful with an opinion regarding the dynamics of the apartment.....I didn't make any posts that any unbiased person could consider vindictive toward Leora. 

• Confused 1