Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t personally think Leora is aware, and does not partake in drugs herself...

Her weight gain is I think related to hormone imbalance as opposed to anything else..

But I think personally she looks good with the extra weight and her tits are fantastic.😲

Thank you Jimbo, an honest opinion as always!  I also think she looks better with the extra weight based on the short videos I've seen of her.  I was just wondering as drug use can lead to a change in one's lifestyle.

Have a good day Colonel!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ich persönlich glaube nicht, dass Leora sich dessen bewusst ist und selbst nicht an Drogen teilnimmt ...

Ihre Gewichtszunahme hängt meiner Meinung nach mit dem Hormon-Ungleichgewicht im Gegensatz zu allem anderen zusammen.

Aber ich persönlich finde, sie sieht mit dem zusätzlichen Gewicht gut aus und ihre Titten sind fantastisch. 😲

Well said,  especially the last part :biggrin: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

He’s a very lonely and sad man to sit at home alone and unwanted on Christmas Day spreading his usual bile....I truly feel sorry for him and blame governments for allowing sick people like him to be alone on such days.....especially when I’m enjoying the day with my family ....Perhaps nobody understands  him because he changed his name to James Hunt...🤣

Could have been worse could have been called a cunt 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So, I'm not surprised to read that there was a slip up in the change over of some sort of drug in this apartment.  It makes me wonder how many times it has been done and never seen before!  With that being said and if Leora partakes of the substance, which it wouldn't surprise me either way as it seems that damn near every RLC employee uses some sort of drugs....could this possibly be the reason for the extra weight she has been carrying?  Has it influenced the weight gain or had no affect?  Don't be my up over my questioning and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all..

Leora began gaining weight long before the Russians shut down the videos in her and Paul's apartment.  I'm pretty sure it's just a normal gain attributable to her ageing.  A part of me feels she looks better, but another part misses those legs so skinny they couldn't hold a can of Coke between them.

• Thanks 1