Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I am not sure Scott is that generous that he will give them a good place and take a shoebox for himself. So will be surprised if he really is their manager.

That's what i thought too. I know Tiny Houses are populair at the moment but i think VH don't want to spend that much money anymore on Scott.Β 

These people have so much going for them. Lots of guests. Good looking girls having sex at their apartment almost daily. Can't they use their brain a bit to capitalize on it and try to earn some money while they can. Instead Webster is out that to prove how masculine he is his by throwing a girl to the floorΒ 

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

These people have so much going for them. Lots of guests. Good looking girls having sex at their apartment almost daily. Can't they use their brain a bit to capitalize on it and try to earn some money while they can. Instead Webster is out that to prove how masculine he is his by throwing a girl to the floorΒ 

Alcohol + Teen= Brain dead

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

He also threw her out at the door but the hall cam was gone so i couldn't see if she fell outside. Sorry that you can't see some of the blonde.Β 

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

He also threw her out at the door but the hall cam was gone so i couldn't see if she fell outside. Sorry that you can't see some of the blonde.Β 

It's okay mate. She will be back againΒ πŸ™‚Β 

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

girl No 1 crying cause her boyfriend cheated on her, than she cheated on him, now boyfriend is angry cause she slept with another person, so she is crying.

spacer.png

girl No 2 is crying cause ex boyfriend was cheating on her, so she is afraid that the curent boyfriend gonna cheat on her, (it is very funny cause the boyfriend says "whats has to do with me that your ex was cheating on you" she says "nothing" than "what the fuck?" she "how can i know"Β 

spacer.png

girl No 3 is crying, cause i have no idea what the hell happen, but boyfriend breaking up with her and kicking her out of the house the last 5 hours.

spacer.png

boy No 1 is crying cause his girlfriend is unstable and he needs to cry with her, (love what you can do).

spacer.png

if the will not take it offline i'm sure there are more to follow, fucking cheap homemade alcohol, drink only quality things. buy drugs only from validate sources. smoke weed only from Colombia!!!

Β 

Β 

Great summary of Moonlight. So happy that we have him onboard for the translationsΒ πŸ‘

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I hope so too. She's hot but she also has some mental issues.Β Β 

With the boyfriend she has, if she doesn't develop some mental issues that she definitely has some mental issuesΒ πŸ˜„

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Parxx said:

It's okay mate. She will be back againΒ πŸ™‚Β 

i dont know about that and certanly i hope i'm wrong, cause their sex was hot. butΒ  for what ever is worth, this is what i heard. during the sex, to boy wanted to have anal,but she was no no i'm not mentaly preapered for that and this kind of things, boy was like come on please please and things, and than he said " it will be so long till we will have sex again"Β  i dont know what exactly meant, and what is "long" for them. well every one can interpiate it as they like.

• Thanks 1

Just now, lolaaloveyou said:

So realm56, realm90 and realm56 are now hidden for "rules violation". Very funny we are paying for they hidden all the cameras. So bad!

there shall be one more level in vhtv payment " super platinum" that will allow people to see the aftermath when an apartment goes hiden due to rules violation πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

• Haha 2