Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

16 minutes ago, Jawis said:

If she's smart and she isn't she would leave him permanent but i also think they will be together after they are sober. She was constantly trying to make up with him otherwise it wouldn't gone this far. It just made him more angry. But now we see the real Webster. He is also so aggresive in bed. Rather see her paying a visit to Connor now.Β 

if they will brake up, chanses are that she will pay a visit to Still πŸ™‚ i hate that apartment, its a mess.

11 minutes ago, lolaaloveyou said:

Agree with you. Ken and Barbie now get so bored, nothing happen all the day in that realm.

Hope Dolly & Webster back soon, I was watching the sex and then realm went hidden. So bad!

Who was having sex ? Did the tall girl patch up with Spiderman ? I can see two other girls and Katrin M in the pics here. Katrin M won't have sex as he is just here for food and to drop is when others are having sex. Was there some other couple as well ?

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

VHTV has become so annoying.  all it takes is a member reporting a minor incident and they take the realm offline. this is exactly why we have so many do-nothing apartments. this is BS 😑

I also don't get it why they are still offline. Also Still is "still" not online. But could be that they are at their families for Christmas ignoring us and think can wait till tomorrow. 😑

3 hours ago, bluewinner said:

VHTV has become so annoying.  all it takes is a member reporting a minor incident and they take the realm offline. this is exactly why we have so many do-nothing apartments. this is BS 😑

asked for an update.

40 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Only asked if they are fine and if they will be back soon but expected an answer like this.

in the recent events that happened in +6 realm and forth and back arguements i had with VHTV one of the replys i got, was saying "how mych VHTV stands by the tenants and the viewers" witch i did reply with some Facts of how much false is that, they never answer me back. and this answer is one more tie a prove of how much they care about tenants and viewers. i will make an guess, was the reply was from Dwayne?

so i just went to Scott apartment with the hope i learn something about Webster place and Jackpot right on time Scott bashing on Donovan.

1) how can i say to you dont mess with cams, do not allow any one touch it,and any one interfire with them.

2) enough with the drama, do oyu understan that image is very important, if you make a bad impresion its over what ever will you do, people will not be watching you.

3)Β  i'm tired people saying that it is my fault that i cant control kids, few days ago you got drugs fine 500$ yesterday again you did a bullshit, so what are we gonna do? i'm listening to sugestions.

4) some blah blah i coud not understan, and than aparently Webster said some complaints about Dalia, Webster said something, and Scott saying, "than teach her,simply put put her down and teach her," i guess Wester said " is not possible or he tried and is not working" cause Scott said "send her to me for a week and i'm gonna teach her " πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

5) Scott in way took the side of Dalia, he said she is the main atraction and your job is organization, you need to do things for her to be comfortable, understan why she is whining and fix it, do this or that, pay one or two something.

6) just sit down write all the rules, explain to everyone what is allowed what is not, cause i'm tired, people are writing and critisizing you in the forum, so please jusgt make the apartment normal.

*Scott does read the forum πŸ™‚

** Due to fucked up accent of Scott and constan movement from room to room while talking in the phone it is very dificult for me to understan him, so there a lot of more that i could not understan what he is saying.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1