B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

quel calme dans cet appartement ... les filles mangent tranquillement comme  3 nones du couvent ..... vivement que Bogdan reviennent pour que les petites culottes volent au plafond et que nos chères coquines dansent nues sur les tables  

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Good! This is 2020, not 1970.😁

I'm not saying everyone should have a bush, but one girl once in a while would be nice. Variation is good! Not everyone has to look like one standard image.

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, corvette84 a dit:

Bien! Nous sommes en 2020, pas en 1970. 😁

oui en 70 les chattes étaient  pas rasées il y avait du travail partout pas de choc pétrolier (essence tabac pas cher ) chacun avait sa monnaie pas d ' arnaque avec l ' euro ....et le meilleur s ' était notre jeunesse on bandait encore les filles s ' appelaient toutes Holly ou Alex ...et nous on était tous des rois Bogdan avec à nos pieds ces merveilleuses créatures 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, moreau said:

quel calme dans cet appartement ... les filles mangent tranquillement comme  3 nones du couvent ..... vivement que Bogdan reviennent pour que les petites culottes volent au plafond et que nos chères coquines dansent nues sur les tables  

le bain entre les trois filles était plutôt très sympa 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok, i got it, bogdan is a kind of janitor but why so much ppl are against him, i dont get it, u cant be mad at the janitor if hes not running the place

Most probably because despite being surrounded of all these beautiful women , he manages to keep his mind “ healthy “ and not get crazy of what he sees and listens there from the girls 😂🤣 ( imagine when they speak about their period , underwear and so much of women talking , he would go insane 😂🤣 ) and of course , many people against him because he isn’t satisfying their vanity .. which is that it can’t be explained how he manages to stay faithful to Nelly and not screw the others ... 

Ahh sorry , I forgot also , he has so incredible free time that he doesn’t know who to fuck first .. Holly ? Aleksandra ? Martina ? Nelly ? .... so , people can’t believe that he remains a great decent guy and runs the apartment with total control and this annoys most of the people here , he is just acting out of script for the people who consider  him a loser without no one actually being able to explain why 😂🤣

Side note and personal opinion , he has his rules with drugs use in the apartment , joints are allowed every now and then , but I think , in order to have curly inside the villa , he must have instructed him of no coke or similar hard staff .. just my opinion on that and we will see during the parties 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Aleksandra ... how dare you ? 😂🤣😂🤣 Head to head competition with the Queen and the Princess ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂

That’s an epic encounter for a newcomer . Much respect to the new girl by my side 🤩🥳😎

• Like 1