B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Nope 10 since few weeks now 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that 10 weeks starts counting from when you sign up, ie signing up now doesn't get you all videos from past 10 weeks but only video from today, then tomorrow it is vid from tomorrow and today etc until you have built up to 10 weeks?

Just now, Robbo56 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that 10 weeks starts counting from when you sign up, ie signing up now doesn't get you all videos from past 10 weeks but only video from today, then tomorrow it is vid from tomorrow and today etc until you have built up to 10 weeks?

I am talking about 10 days not 10 weeks 😁

• Haha 1

Just now, Robbo56 said:

Weeks would be good. But whatever, as I said it builds up from now, you don't suddenly access all of last 10 days?

It is December 28th and if you watch with the replay, you go back to events of December 18th

After if your subscription is recent, you can go back only the events for which you are a subscriber

• Like 1

le beau Bogdan adoré par ses dames nettoie le sol pour que ces belles s 'agenouillent devant lui ... quelle élégance .... délicatesse ... nos 2 grincheux vont encore dire que c' est mal fait ... eux qui prennent un balai comme une femme à l'envers 

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, x192023 said:

yeah i knew that. i am looking for that vid on the 24th.i did find Holly &Megan tub scene. i rem seeing it , were they in Nelly or megans br ?

the 25th was the tub scene

So, another event happened on the 25th??  The major event with Nelly I'm referring to happened on the 21st.