B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It is too many characters , we know them , so we expect what we will be seeing mostly by them .. it is just real life moments .. it happens in heavier and more difficult way with others 

Of course we all want some craziness in our lives, but their crazy behaviour is constant 

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Of course we all want some craziness in our lives, but their crazy behaviour is constant 

I don’t try to defend them , I think I am trying to find reasons of why they are like this .. in any case , they can get as crazy as they want but not hurting the others .. this should be avoided .. 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t try to defend them , I think I am trying to find reasons of why they are like this .. in any case , they can get as crazy as they want but not hurting the others .. this should be avoided .. 

On that I agree with you. And avoid puking, ruining the parties and being a waste of alcohol

Boytoy telling Claire in front of Carlos that this party if like a big family gathering, as if to explain that he wouldn't do anything with her.

I almost expected Claire to reply that she's not real family, just a step relative 😏

• Haha 2

Just now, costa049 said:

On that I agree with you. And avoid puking, ruining the parties and being an alcohol waste

There will always be one that can spoil it all .. if he repeats making it , he / she should be forbidden to appear again ..