B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

I don't watch RLC very often anymore and especially Barça, but I found the karaoke session fun. Then Megan took the microphone and my ears bled.
To put them back, I switched to B1 or while walking from room to room I found one of the girls writing a quantum physics "homework"!
So there are not only jugs among these young women, like what nothing is ever lost, there remains a hope: it is perhaps Ariana who will save humanity thanks to her work!
Surprising, isn't it?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jouandomy said:

I don't watch RLC very often anymore and especially Barça, but I found the karaoke session fun. Then Megan took the microphone and my ears bled.
To put them back, I switched to B1 or while walking from room to room I found one of the girls writing a quantum physics "homework"!
So there are not only jugs among these young women, like what nothing is ever lost, there remains a hope: it is perhaps Ariana who will save humanity thanks to her work!
Surprising, isn't it?

A couple girls get sauced and sing terrible karaoke and it's a "show". They're just having fun.

Il y a 4 minutes, jouandomy a dit:

Je ne regarde plus très souvent RLC et surtout le Barça, mais j'ai trouvé la séance de karaoké amusante. Puis Megan a pris le micro et mes oreilles ont saigné.
Pour les remettre, je suis passé à B1 ou en marchant de pièce en pièce j'ai trouvé une des filles en train d'écrire un "devoir" de physique quantique!
Il n'y a donc pas que des cruches parmi ces jeunes femmes, comme ce que rien n'est jamais perdu, il reste un espoir: c'est peut-être Ariana qui sauvera l'humanité grâce à son travail!
Surprenant, non?

je ne pense pas qu'elles soient bêtes toutes ont les abêti

• Like 1

Just now, ImJustThatBored said:

A couple girls get sauced and sing terrible karaoke and it's a "show". They're just having fun.

Now let's be honest. Bodgan had to leave the room, the girls suddenly have hardly any clothes on, and yes, it's prime time. Of course, this is the usual bullshit show. 

Whoever says it's not a show, sorry, that's just ridiculous. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Yes I agree, it's a show. And karaoke rarely shows quality "performers". But in this case, I was amazed at the level of culture found in Ariana, in opposition to the qualities that are often attributed to them.

3 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

Yes I agree, it's a show. And karaoke rarely shows quality "performers". But in this case, I was amazed at the level of culture found in Ariana, in opposition to the qualities that are often attributed to them.

peple dont sign up to RLC to watch girls read books

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1