B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

Once again, a very nice evening is ruined by the endless urge to put on a show. It is prime time and that means the girls have to dance half naked for the camera. RLC is really messed up.

A few minutes before, they had a normal evening and fun with the plastic guns. Now it es bullshit showtime, and Bodgan has to go alone in N&B room. - WTF? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

I think Aleksandra might be having regrets now after seeing the show girls in action. 

It is so unbelievably stupid how RLC is destroying its own idea with these bullshit shows. 

My goodness, why do they have to constantly repeat the same crap every night? This half naked dancing around is so unbelievably unrealtic and becomes completely absurd by the fact that they clearly had real fun before with this gun game. Especially that Bodgan had to leave so abruptly is really strange. 

these shows are so forced. It's just annoying.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I think Aleksandra might be having regrets now after seeing the show girls in action. 

Why do you say that? It's a bit early to say that with any certainty, isn't it? I 'm not saying what they're doing is any great shakes and as a matter of fact it looks silly but as long as they're having fun ,so be it. I'm not particularly interested but I suppose some subscribers are having a good time. 

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Why do you say that? It's a bit early to say that with any certainty, isn't it? I 'm not saying what they're doing is any great shakes and as a matter of fact it looks silly but as long as they're having fun ,so be it. I'm not particularly interested but I suppose some subscribers are having a good time. 

They could have had fun if they were still dressed. Then Bodgan would not have had to leave ... Just as if they would have done, if there were not the requirement to have a bullshit shows at prime time. 😣

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I say that because the look on her face was like "What did I get myself in to?".

• Haha 3