B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

i think amira monica amalia nelly bogdan holly megan gina ariana has completed there 90 days but +  now they had to leave the project ... why rlc is not kicking them out ?

You are full of christmas cheer today I see. 😉 

Merry Christmas forum and I hope not everyone's plans haven't been altered due to the pandemic.  I just finished catching up on my PM's and was told by one member that his Christmas, and I quote..."has been F*****d" due to the new virus variant that was imposed on them in his country.  So make of it what you can and try to enjoy it in these trying times!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Merry Christmas forum and I hope not everyone's plans haven't been altered due to the pandemic.  I just finished catching up on my PM's and was told by one member that his Christmas, and I quote..."has been F*****d" due to the new virus variant that was imposed on them in his country.  So make of it what you can and try to enjoy it in these trying times!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Merry Christmas Harley! Oh, you mean the bullshit plandemic. What virus?  😂

Just now, corvette84 said:

Merry Christmas Harley! Oh, you mean the bullshit plandemic. What virus?  😂

Merry Christmas C84!  Both my children went to the funeral of their passing grandmother and them and 12 others came back and all tested positive for Covid-19.  There is no doubt there was a plan of action with the outbreak of the virus but all things considered, it is a virus none the less.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Merry Christmas C84!  Both my children went to the funeral of their passing grandmother and them and 12 others came back and all tested positive for Covid-19.  There is no doubt there was a plan of action with the outbreak of the virus but all things considered, it is a virus none the less.

Sorry for your family's loss. Seems like everyone that gets tested it comes back positive. Stop getting tested and problem solved. It also has over a 99% survival rate, no worse than the flu. People need to wake up. This is all about control. 😠

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Sorry for your family's loss. Seems like everyone that gets tested it comes back positive. Stop getting tested and problem solved. It also has over a 99% survival rate, no worse than the flu. People need to wake up. This is all about control. 😠

There is no disputing it being about control, this we can agree and your right, it's no worse than the flu as the flu has also killed thousands of people over the years.  Unfortunately, most people that earn an honest living are required to be tested at the first signs of the virus per their employers and must test negative before returning to work.  I know this is not the Covid topic so I don't want to hijack this thread, but my daughter has retested and was negative.  My two grandchildren and her husband are still positive.  My son says he's over it and feels great but has not retested yet which he will have to do before returning to work.

Have a good day C84!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Strange girl as first impressions , after waking up she was for nearly 30 minutes in the room ( toilet I think ) next to the fitness room .. and always with this book next to her which looks like a notebook or diary of sorts .. in any case , within 13 hours , a big confrontation with Bogdan , not the easiest to start with the new life inside the villa 🙄

There is only one thing I can think of that why a girl would spend 30 minutes in a bathroom with no camera. 😏

• Haha 1