B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't remember Max...do you know if the B4 kitchen cams are free?

Because if that's the case, this show is a blatant ploy to get more subscribers....It's pathetic. They'll slink off to Megan's room shortly, leaving the potential new subscribers wondering what to do...😒

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because if that's the case, this show is a blatant ploy to get more subscribers....It's pathetic. They'll slink off to Megan's room shortly, leaving the potential new subscribers wondering what to do...😒

I don’t think they misbehaved by doing something to exaggerate , for free cameras acting they were “ under control “ of what needs to be shown I believe .. dancing , tits showing , drinking .. girls just want to have fun scenario is fine by me 😎

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think they misbehaved by doing something to exaggerate , for free cameras acting they were “ under control “ of what needs to be shown I believe .. dancing , tits showing , drinking .. girls just want to have fun scenario is fine by me 😎

Just enough to get viewers interested in subscribing...

• Like 1

I see this thing today from another point of view .. first , I can’t figure out why they celebrate already today when there’s a New Years party happening actually in some hours .. and they will be sleeping the whole day in order to recover ..but ok , they have let’s say the subscription reasons ..

But personally , after all this stupid shit year , these girls should just be out and having fun at a club or bar with their boyfriends , especially at this festive period  , drinking , dancing , flirting , behaving exactly as most of the girls at their age would do if life was normal .. the difference is that being out and drinking and clubbing , would cost them a more than “week’s work “ for them in the villa 😆 .. they would also come back drunk and with so much less € in their pocket 😂🤣

Having fun all together , with drinking inside home and actually protecting themselves by being away from illegal Covid parties that are happening worldwide , imagine what’s going in Barcelona and I am sure if they wanted they could find out places for that , I find it actually quite  responsible.. don’t forget , vodkas and beers from the super market , a jacuzzi for the ending , at the end a party for all this madness and stupidity to go away and see the future with a more positive look ... I prefer what we see than synchro dildo show or whatever we have been watching at an extended rate with the previous management 😎🥳😇

Just now, happyone said:

It's not working (for me anyway) 😏

It has been paying day in nearly all apartments judging from all shopping which we saw at the respective apartments .. iPhones , clothes , lingerie , business isn’t running so bad I guess 😉