B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think it is very nice to see all the girls hanging out together, laughing, drinking, talking like normal people and just having fun. 👍🏻 Then of course it has to turn into some kind of wierd show. 😒

Come on ed2, you never ended up naked on a bed with good mate? 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I think it is very nice to see all the girls hanging out together, laughing, drinking, talking like normal people and just having fun. 👍🏻 Then of course it has to turn into some kind of wierd show. 😒

I don’t think there was any show tonight 🤨

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Gyna, meanwhile, has assumed her traditional role of drunken idiot/court jester. :dodgy:

love her 'Life of the Party' antics....  we had a saying growing up (oxymoron at that time )   "you can't Party Forever !!   so..... Let's Parry Now !!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyChappie said:

Megan gets a lot of stick on here. I think she has striking features. Big tits, everyman loves a big pair of tits. See for my has a striking pair of eyes. And she's a good cook. 🙂 

and she has that beautiful long hair and she has a rocking  body for such a short girl

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

and she has that beautiful long hair and she has a rocking  body for such a short girl

I think she doesn’t get the appreciation deserved because she really sees this as strictly work and business and in a way her behavior is mostly RLC book and rules .. and tenants that they don’t act spontaneously or let’s say have a way more natural with the cameras , viewers can’t attach so easily with them . See Gina for example or Ariana , they just don’t care how their image will come out , as the good girl or crazy or whatever .. this is like we have the girl next door ... Megan is stunning but you get the impression that every move is precalculated .. at least this is my interpretation why Megan doesn’t get the credit she for sure deserves by her looks .. at the end , it isn’t only the beauty that all girls have but how they “ pass “ their character and personality to the subscribers 😊

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't remember Max...do you know if the B4 kitchen cams are free?

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Because if that's the case, this show is a blatant ploy to get more subscribers....It's pathetic. They'll slink off to Megan's room shortly, leaving the potential new subscribers wondering what to do...😒

the kitchen is especially the easiest place to prepare the meal for the evening of the 31st and that's what Megan did, the other girls were there to accompany her but Gina can only do trash unfortunately

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

Veo esto hoy desde otro punto de vista ... primero, no puedo entender por qué ya celebran hoy cuando hay una fiesta de Año Nuevo en algunas horas ... y estarán durmiendo todo el día para recuperarse. ... pero está bien, digamos que tienen las razones de la suscripción ...

Pero personalmente, después de todo este estúpido año de mierda, estas chicas deberían simplemente estar afuera y divertirse en un club o bar con sus novios, especialmente en este período festivo, bebiendo, bailando, coqueteando, comportándose exactamente como la mayoría de las chicas de su edad. haría si la vida fuera normal ... la diferencia es que estar fuera, beber y salir de discoteca les costaría más de una “semana de trabajo” para ellos en la villa 😆 .. también volverían borrachos y con mucho menos € en su bolsillo 😂 🤣

Divirtiéndose todos juntos, bebiendo dentro de casa y protegiéndose realmente alejándose de las fiestas ilegales de Covid que están sucediendo en todo el mundo, imaginen lo que está pasando en Barcelona y estoy seguro de que si quisieran, podrían encontrar lugares para eso, lo encuentro bastante responsable .. no te olvides, vodkas y cervezas del super mercado, un jacuzzi para el final, al final una fiesta para toda esta locura y estupidez para irse y ver el futuro con una mirada más positiva ... yo prefiero lo que vemos que el show de consolador sincronizado o lo que sea que hayamos estado viendo a un ritmo prolongado con la gestión anterior 😎 🥳 😇

Gina has been to "illegal" parties...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Megan se pega mucho aquí. Creo que tiene rasgos llamativos. Tetas grandes, todo el mundo ama un par de tetas grandes. Mira por mi tiene un par de ojos llamativos. Y es buena cocinera. 🙂 

For me she can go and not come back.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1