B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

59 minutes ago, omedo said:

Gina has been to "illegal" parties...

I had no doubt about Gina since she lives in Barcelona , plus Cesar’s experience 😉 I also believe this for Sera and Radi ... Now that I think about this cleaning obsession of Serafima , it might has to do with such illegal gatherings 😂

This is unfortunately a plague ( the hidden parties ) worldwide , but it is a big subject to discuss here that even if it is totally irresponsible , for all these young people to manage and maintain their self dominance to avoid these adventures is one of the biggest temptations  . Everyone knows that the illegal is always the craziest , although here we speak about something that can affect the health of all the others ( apart herself of course ) ..

That’s why I said yesterday that in a way I understand  them with all the crazy reactions they have inside the apartments . If we didn’t see them , no one would comment .. but having access to the cameras , they are easy targets to be blamed since we know what  and how they do .. 

Once again , thanks for info , always few words and to the point ... let me do the philosophical analysis ( that’s my greek side 😂🤣😂🤓🥳

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think it is very nice to see all the girls hanging out together, laughing, drinking, talking like normal people and just having fun. 👍🏻 Then of course it has to turn into some kind of wierd show. 😒

It's such a pity, I think all these girls would be really interesting, if only RLC would still be true to their motto and really give an insight into private life.

However, these shows ruin everything. Always the same bullshit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

sans être moraliste, paternaliste, voir des jeunes beautés, qui se détruisent la santé, et qui ne prennent pas conscience que le corps humain, n'accepte pas tous les abus même en pleine jeunesse. On le voit, après la fiesta d'hier, comment H, est HS et elle doit remettre ça ce soir. Gina, fait 10 ans de plus que son âge, je ne souhaite pas ça à H, oh non

1 hour ago, LUCKY2962 said:

sans être moraliste, paternaliste, voir des jeunes beautés, qui se détruisent la santé, et qui ne prennent pas conscience que le corps humain, n'accepte pas tous les abus même en pleine jeunesse. Oor le voit, après la fiesta d'hier, lewer kommentaar H, est HS et elle doit remettre ça ce soir. Gina, fait 10 ans de plus que son âge, je ne souhaite pas ça à H, oh non

At least Gina she is living her life and enjoying , we only live once and this is her way of doing things , she isn’t the first and apparently not the last . She could easily fill a book with all of her crazy memories and smile when she will be older to read them . 

Many don’t approve her actions , maybe because most of the people here had an easy going life at her age . I have been doing the same like her at her age and to tell you the truth , since I did so much at that time , I don’t feel like I am missing to do this much now also at the age of 43 . There are thousand of examples that when you don’t do certain things at a certain time , you either regret of not doing them when you could or as it happens usually , people suddenly want to catch up with the lost time and they start making all the crazy staff when they are at their forties or so ...

As my generation thinks and me personally I support so much , it is better next to you to have a person who has done it all and she will respect you because there’s not much to do anymore than a girl who has been Virgin Mary at her young years and when she reaches 35-40 years old , her hormones hit code red of all the things she missed doing young .. and this is why divorces and quarrels and couples finishing and so on .. 

I would prefer to have a crazy , smiley and funny Gina even if she looked 10 years older and knowing that sooner or later she will stop because she will have done it all than a girl who would always want more and more because she missed doing it when she was supposed to do so .

• Upvote 1