Aleksandra - new girl in B4 - fan page

3 minutes ago, bolts91 said:

I have tried before to find them in the past but have been unsuccessful. Probably not looking in the right place. 

The best time to find them is when they are not on RLC.  I used to have a list of several of them but that list went away when I gutted my PM folders years ago.  Good luck in your searches!!

• 3 weeks later...

Aleksandra, absolument adorable, la plus mignonne de toutes. Très sensuelle et sait faire monter son plaisir et il lui faut 2 orgasmes par jour ! The most wonderful pussy of RLC

Mais où va t elle quand elle part dans l'après midi pour ne revenir que le lendemain ?

4 hours ago, Denimiki said:

Absolutely adorable Aleksandra, the cutest of them all. Very sensual and knows how to increase her pleasure and she needs 2 orgasms per day! The most wonderful pussy of RLC

But where does she go when she leaves in the afternoon only to come back the next day?

Duh....to her own house!!

Well, here goes my first post on CamCaps since joining a few days ago or so :).  I have been following RLC and the chatroom/message boards that cover RLC for six years now.  But enough about me, this post is about the beautiful ALEKSANDRA  :).

To be honest, I didn't follow Aleksandra very closely right at the beginning (which I very much regret now).  This was mainly because I wasn't watching RLC heavily at that time. But in mid-January, I started watching her more and more, and realized that she was special in many ways (beautiful, creative, seductive, always doing something a little different, etc.).  I am sad that she is leaving (especially with my birthday being this week 😞 ), but I realize that's life and I wish her the best in her life.  IF she happens to read this, I just want to let her know that she's awesome, she is loved by many people, and to ignore the haters.  I realize that what I'm saying here might not do my reputation much good lol, but I'm "laying that on the line" for even the slightest chance that she would read this.

P.S.  By the way, Aleksandra............I think I'm playing a little on that private WoW server you are on...I have a couple of characters on the Horde, Xunag and Kardinalli, and a character named Kardinall on the Alliance, feel free to whisper me if I happen to be online or "mail" me if I'm offline if you want ;).   (And yeah, I know the chances of this happening are 0.0000000000001 % but that’s better than 0% :))         

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kardinalli said:

Well, here goes my first post on CamCaps since joining a few days ago or so :).  I have been following RLC and the chatroom/message boards that cover RLC for six years now.  But enough about me, this post is about the beautiful ALEKSANDRA  :).

To be honest, I didn't follow Aleksandra very closely right at the beginning (which I very much regret now).  This was mainly because I wasn't watching RLC heavily at that time. But in mid-January, I started watching her more and more, and realized that she was special in many ways (beautiful, creative, seductive, always doing something a little different, etc.).  I am sad that she is leaving (especially with my birthday being this week 😞 ), but I realize that's life and I wish her the best in her life.  IF she happens to read this, I just want to let her know that she's awesome, she is loved by many people, and to ignore the haters.  I realize that what I'm saying here might not do my reputation much good lol, but I'm "laying that on the line" for even the slightest chance that she would read this.

P.S.  By the way, Aleksandra............I think I'm playing a little on that private WoW server you are on...I have a couple of characters on the Horde, Xunag and Kardinalli, and a character named Kardinall on the Alliance, feel free to whisper me if I happen to be online or "mail" me if I'm offline if you want ;).   (And yeah, I know the chances of this happening are 0.0000000000001 % but that’s better than 0% :))         

Welcome to the mad house and happy birthday!...Your opinions won't damage your reputation at all...but what might annoy a few is if you keep posting on bold lol....😉

I don't know where Alek was last night but today she was very excited and masturbate 2 times, with 3 orgasms. she is really the best on RLC, pretty, graceful, slim, cleaning and cooking, the perfect girl friend. It would be better again if she played with all her holes with her blue dildo. That would be the paradise for her....and for us. Someone said, in this topic, that she played a role here...perhaps but in this case she play very very well. 

Aleksandra 34.png

Aleksandra 6.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome to the mad house and happy birthday!...Your opinions won't damage your reputation at all...but what might annoy a few is if you keep posting on bold lol....😉

I wrote this message on a word document app and pasted it here, but for some reason it turned bold (I didn't write it in bold), and then it wouldn't let me change it back no matter how many times I hit control+b or clicked the B button (I had the text highlighted too).  But oh well, I don't intend to keep writing on bold 😆.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

I wrote this message on a word document app and pasted it here, but for some reason it turned bold (I didn't write it in bold), and then it wouldn't let me change it back no matter how many times I hit control+b or clicked the B button (I had the text highlighted too).  But oh well, I don't intend to keep writing on bold 😆.

No worries my friend...If you intend to post some more, it looks like you're gonna have to find a new girl to follow though, since Aleks is leaving...but it looks like she might bate for you a final time now 😁

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

No worries my friend...If you intend to post some more, it looks like you're gonna have to find a new girl to follow though, since Aleks is leaving...but it looks like she might bate for you a final time now 😁

How did you know yesterday that Alek leaves RLC to day ? Is it definitivly or will her change of appartment or come back with boy or girlfriend ?