Aleksandra - new girl in B4 - fan page

2 hours ago, Catmaster said:

Is she an new Aleksandra? There has been an Aleksandra with RLC before?

She's new (well we have seen her before, but not as a participant)
We had Alexandra and Lucian in B5 

• Like 1

Elle me rappelle étrangement VALÉRIE ...très très copine avec HOLLY.Elle retrouve la même chambre  mais c'est peut être une coïncidence.Lors de son séjour elle avait souvent animé les soirées bousculant le train train de B4.Une similitude aussi ,tous ses déguisements sur le lit prévu pour les fêtes à venir.Très souple,c'était une gracieuse danseuse.

she is a theatre actress,she plays roles.

she is such a beautiful and gracious woman.

she is playing a role and with us.slowly she is showing us her beautiful body,not everything at one time.i think she has planned this very good.she is nor

masturbating on the first day,but she will do it the next days,i am sure for that.

we will have a lot of surprises with her.a naturally beautiful woman,playing her role,like a lot of other women 😀😀

• 2 weeks later...

I am not a fan of Aleksandra, she is not my type, but today I saw on Replay that she had a video call probably with her boyfriend. She bared her tit and oiled her thighs, did not show her pussy directly, but teased the guy in many ways. I envy today´s young people as they can even have distant virtual sex if they are away from each other - at least one of the Barca girls months ago used to masturbate for her guy in front of the phone camera. In my youth all that was impossible but would definitely have been fun.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...