Poll for generic Nora lovers only

Guest Squirrel

Which RLC girl most attracts you other than Nora. Vote for all selections applicable.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which RLC girl most attracts you other than Nora. Vote for all selections applicable.

• I only love Nora.
    • I love her fondly like an old girlfriend, but am interested in moving on to others.
    • I'm now interested in Leora, as well as Nora.
    • I'm now interested in Maya, as well as Nora.
    • I'm now interested in Alma, Isabel, Lora, or the new chick.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Squirrel

Originally a die-hard Nora lover (just check out my name) I have found myself,

100% in agreement. Except for my avatar name, and even then it was chosen because Rocky the Flying Squirrel hung out with a certain Russian spy girl named Natasha...

• 1 month later...

I'm to late to vote in the poll.  But I would have voted for Leora, in addition to Nora.  I also like Isabel (but notice that she is getting heavy).  My favorite body might have been Vika.  Anyway, when I enter RLC, I always look first at Leora and at Nora.  Then I go to Isabel.  I rarely try to look at the others.

Nora then Leora but I have to say Alina has a fabulous body. Angela is wonderfully shapely and Alma is beautiful but is busy eating herself to death! Isabel has a beautiful face but is busy trying to catch up with her friend Alma!

Nora forever.

Guest Squirrel

Nothing says that you can't re-up your own version of the poll. Things change; tenants get replaced; the babes pack on the weight, the guys--well, they don't really do much except suffer continual verbal abuse from some CC members.

So, for you guys who missed this poll, go ahead and post a revised update poll.

(Personally, it think it might just be about time to post a "favorite pet" poll -- what with Leora's dog appearing and Meerkat possibly leaving. So go for it, guys...)