Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

At least Koala will have a full tank !!!!!!!!🤣

It looks like we in the UK could possibly be escalating the situation up to full lockdown after tonight's PM bulletin.....I hope the entertainment has been booked and paid for, otherwise it's going to be a boring few months.

Leora is our only salvation, under the terms of British exemptions to lockdown she would be classed as an essential and emergency worker and granted total exemption, thereby allowing her to get her kit off and flash her gash as often as required....Official !!

image.jpeg.0663bf0c87d1a3b04398f62593f27775.jpeg

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora is our only salvation

Well so is Malia, but not for you i know.

However if this 235th Honeymoon continues, she will be gone a lot more, and perhaps one or two mechanical bates could be thrown to the masses! Keep your hopes up everyone!

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

It looks like we in the UK could possibly be escalating the situation up to full lockdown after tonight's PM bulletin.....I hope the entertainment has been booked and paid for, otherwise it's going to be a boring few months.

Leora is our only salvation, under the terms of British exemptions to lockdown she would be classed as an essential and emergency worker and granted total exemption, thereby allowing her to get her kit off and flash her gash as often as required....Official !!

image.jpeg.0663bf0c87d1a3b04398f62593f27775.jpeg

Czech Republic at the moment is the most affective EU country with virus infections , restrictions , curfew and similar staff , a really chaotic situation causing even  protests the last days . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

maybe today two beautiful girls in bed 

Nude relaxing massage 

Masturbation 

Watch a movie

Dipende SE TORNA LEORA. 

E dipende SE TORNA MALIA. 

Il fatto che Malia non sia ancora tornata mi preoccupa... 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well so is Malia, but not for you i know.

Il problema è che pure su Malia non si può fare molto affidamento. 

Quando è stata l'ultima volta che si è masturbata SENZA Leora? Da quando hanno cominciato a masturbarsi più spesso insieme non l'ho più vista toccarsi neanche per scherzo. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

The problem is that even on Malia you can't rely much.

When was the last time you masturbated WITHOUT Leora? Since they started masturbating more often together I haven't seen her touch each other even as a joke.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?????

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The fact that Malia hasn't returned yet worries me ... 

Malia's name still has the airplane by it. But I expect that she will be back in the apartment before curfew, this evening !

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Het lijkt erop dat wij in het VK de situatie mogelijk kunnen escaleren tot volledige afsluiting na het PM-bulletin van vanavond ... Ik hoop dat het entertainment is geboekt en betaald, anders worden het een paar saaie maanden.

Leora is onze enige redding, onder de voorwaarden van de Britse vrijstellingen voor lockdown zou ze worden aangemerkt als een essentiële en hulpverlener  en zou ze volledige vrijstelling krijgen , waardoor ze haar kit kon uittrekken en haar snee zo vaak als nodig kon laten flitsen ... !!

afbeelding.jpeg.0663bf0c87d1a3b04398f62593f27775.jpeg

Is het daar zo erg bij jullie?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Malia's name still has the airplane by it. But I expect that she will be back in the apartment before curfew, this evening !

Yeah, same as usual.