Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have anyone meaningful in my life but I still get laid.   :biggrin:

Oh come on, you have this forum! 🤣

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have anyone meaningful in my life but I still get laid.   :biggrin:

But when I said some weeks ago that Leora has this guy only for sex , I was told that the last she wants with him is sex ..then  I don’t know how the word meaningful can be explained . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I live in a 150 Unit Apartment Building, I do get visitors every now and then.   

You'd be surprised what people do when they are hard up for some cash.   :biggrin:

Well we can see that from the girls (and some boys) who frequent RLC and the other more unstable site, many if not most of them hard up for cash when they join up and not a lot better after shopping expeditions and booze runs, after they've been here for eons!  

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

one day he will find out the truth about her

Quel giorno mi farò un grosso sacchetto di popcorn. 

E quel giorno non è tanto lontano, dopo 5-6 mesi a fare tira e molla prima o poi il ragazzo si farà venire dei dubbi su cosa faccia Leora quando non vuole uscire la sera. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I'll make myself a big bag of popcorn that day. 

And that day is not so far away, after 5-6 months of pulling and pulling sooner or later the boy will have doubts about what Leora does when she doesn't want to go out in the evening. 

There's always a possibility that whoever it may be, may already know and may have for quite awhile now.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

There's always a possibility that whoever it may be, may already know and may have for quite awhile now.

Yes, there is always that possibility. Once something is outside that front door, therefore cannot seen or heard on cam, anything could be the case. Regardless of what it is. Doubtful but certainly not impossible.

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

But I was told that Leora for that reason ( she doesn’t want him to know what she does for a living ) isn’t inviting him at her place . 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But I was told that Leora for that reason ( she doesn’t want him to know what she does for a living ) isn’t inviting him at her place . 

Ever heard an old saying, "don't believe everything you may hear, and perhaps only half of what you may see" ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Ever heard an old saying, "don't believe everything you may hear, and only half of what you may see" ?

I have , hundred  of times ... the opinion came though from a member who is a big fan and called me a stupid idiot for sharing my opinion on my wish to finally see the girls socialize in their own apartment . That’s why my comment to your post . 

• Haha 1