Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

I am extremely happy that this the Leora-and-Malia-fans- positive- or complimentary - comments Topic section. 

I for one, would really hate to see all the DRIVEL that would be posted if the comments were negative !!

I sincerely believe that there are several that have their anodes crossed. It seems that there are at least twenty directors, who individually have at least four ideas, as to which way the girls should jump. Add to that also, each having six ideas, as to whom Leora, and Malia should spend their time with , outside of the apartment. 

Should either Leora, or Malia do anything sexual in the apartment. The response of the twenty directors , is damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Keep in mind, that they are HUMAN BEINGS. Does it make you feel super macho, to constantly bemoan, belittle, and direct their every breath.  

Perhaps it is time for the members of this forum, to do some individual soul searching. To get the true picture , where the problem is. 

Happy, New Year !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, scutus said:

I am extremely happy that this the Leora-and-Malia-fans- positive- or complimentary - comments Topic section. 

I for one, would really hate to see all the DRIVEL that would be posted if the comments were negative !!

I sincerely believe that there are several that have their anodes crossed. It seems that there are at least twenty directors, who individually have at least four ideas, as to which way the girls should jump. Add to that also, each having six ideas, as to whom Leora, and Malia should spend their time with , outside of the apartment. 

Should either Leora, or Malia do anything sexual in the apartment. The response of the twenty directors , is damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Keep in mind, that they are HUMAN BEINGS. Does it make you feel super macho, to constantly bemoan, belittle, and direct their every breath.  

Perhaps it is time for the members of this forum, to do some individual soul searching. To get the true picture , where the problem is. 

Happy, New Year !

And am i included as one of these, Scutus??.........

29 minutes ago, scutus said:

Happy, New Year !

You are right with this comment but I think it is the girls actions ( and non actions ) that they cause all the things you mentioned to happen . People will be driven with opinions , theories , desires of what they want to see because  they “ try to translate “ the girls behavior in the apartment . I think a more realistic approach from the girls would cut in half the demands .  

On being human beings , I will argue once again and I am sorry about that , but I can’t understand how human beings can put aside their real emotions and feelings and what they truly are as individuals so as to run this “ two way life “ , the one inside and the one outside the apartment . I don’t say of course that they are robots 😂☺️ but I say that it is obvious that they “ push “ themselves with the way they live their life at the moment . 

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I may be wrong, but it's possible this weekend could be similar to last....Thursday is the Russian Orthodox Christmas and Friday and the weekend is still as is today part of the New Year holiday.

As I said, I may be wrong, but not surprised if it is similar.

Sorry!! I have deleted my last post as I notice it had already been mentioned by Jetlag...

• Like 1