B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Don't worry, nothing will happen, Radi is there... 

come on ..Radi?  .these girls are all lame ...everyone of them..... never...guys come over nothing ...., girls get together  lame games, unless super shitfaced attempt of clair or lorraine to fake sex... worst apt. of all... stuck up bitches .... and all fat asses horse legs, distorted faces that guys keep raving about fat cellulite asses ....ugly faces ...this whole apt should get replaced ....Boring and bullshit

• Like 2

Monica’s boobs are amazing , Amira’s body is breathtaking but Amalia’s ass is the “ must see “ of this apartment which has been more than quiet lately . It is rather strange , that even if I strongly believed that with Milena’s departure , we would finally see a lot of visitors ( apart from the other Barcelona tenants ) , perhaps the pandemic , perhaps the cold and terrible weather last days in Spain or the decision of also the two girls ( Amira and Amalia ) to keep their private life outside this place , it has made it - currently - stable and not so excited to watch ... except if a poll should be on to measure reactions ..

B1 or B2 is better ? Beauty , personalities , characters , action... at least something to chat about , other than that , it gets interesting only when “ Tyrion “ appears 

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Monica’s boobs are amazing , Amira’s body is breathtaking but Amalia’s ass is the “ must see “ of this apartment which has been more than quiet lately . It is rather strange , that even if I strongly believed that with Milena’s departure , we would finally see a lot of visitors ( apart from the other Barcelona tenants ) , perhaps the pandemic , perhaps the cold and terrible weather last days in Spain or the decision of also the two girls ( Amira and Amalia ) to keep their private life outside this place , it has made it - currently - stable and not so excited to watch ... except if a poll should be on to measure reactions ..

B1 or B2 is better ? Beauty , personalities , characters , action... at least something to chat about , other than that , it gets interesting only when “ Tyrion “ appears 

I'm still a Monica fan, but not really A&A...
But Ariana's beauty, quirkiness and occasional off the cuff craziness, plus her amazing orgasms, I've gotta say B1 over B2...

Btw, it's nice to see my 'Tyrion' label has stuck with someone lol...:biggrin: