B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Anthony was changing sides all the time ... girls did also but couple of times Amalia had a stare to Anthony but obviously she can’t see him in pure dark .. When Anthony was feeling Loraine changing sides , he was turning to her for hugs 🤩

but anthony always sleeps that was amalia is facing

but who got up first him or loraine?

Just now, Kingbanks said:

but anthony always sleeps that was amalia is facing

but who got up first him or loraine?

He was holding Loraine and then Loraine whispered him her way , you know 😉

Just now, ddhm said:

He gets the man to man appreciation and sympathy by me for his current torture 🤬

I think she is reading all the things you say about her😂.... nah I'm joking but all of us are most likely tired of her shit to after this nonsense 😂

Just now, merz28 said:

Maybe waiting to get permission to have a threesome from RLC?

With RLC, all crazy speculations are valid .. It has been said that in the past Irma  was waiting from instructions by the admins on what to be performed next .. 

Just now, merz28 said:

Anthony is contemplating something 

like packing his shit and leaving to get some actually pussy😂... like I said there is alot of women in Barcelona and I doubt if it wasn't for the pandemic he wouldn't be here😂😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think she is reading all the things you say about her😂.... nah I'm joking but all of us are most likely tired of her shit to after this nonsense 😂

I think she thought that a show with her and Amalia would attract more viewers but didn’t expect that the others would proceed with their own agenda .. Maxfactor says I live in my dream world , it can be 😂🤣

Just now, Kingbanks said:

like packing his shit and leaving to get some actually pussy😂... like I said there is alot of women in Barcelona and I doubt if it wasn't for the pandemic he wouldn't be here😂😂

This is how he has been since they turned  off the lights , he is trying to but to  no avail