B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Claire is tired fighting all night with Carlos and tries to find approaching ways .. it is hard to see them ending always like this when the alcohol is involved .. it happened 3-4 days ago the same again 😔

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Claire is tired fighting all night with Carlos and tries to find approaching ways .. it is hard to see them ending always like this when the alcohol is involved .. it happened 3-4 days ago the same again 😔

All that's left is the Divorce.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

All that's left is the Divorce.   :biggrin:

After the girl who participated for 4h 33m, you think we might see an engagement lasting for around 12 hours or so ? 😂🤣 bah .. Another strange couple with hard relation .. I always believed that they met some months ago and they just entered RLC to have fun and make money easily , truth is harder I guess .

Just now, ddhm said:

After the girl who participated for 4h 33m, you think we might see an engagement lasting for around 12 hours or so ? 😂🤣 bah .. Another strange couple with hard relation .. I always believed that they met some months ago and they just entered RLC to have fun and make money easily , truth is harder I guess .

I'm wondering if they were even a couple before they joined in. Or if they were, they must be somewhat a relatively new one. They have no chemistry whatsoever.

Just now, vanillajohn said:

I'm wondering if they were even a couple before they joined in. Or if they were, they must be somewhat a relatively new one. They have no chemistry whatsoever.

I think they believed they joined VHTV in the beginning as they auditioned with a show .. 😂🤣 I also said that for me they weren’t a real couple but nagachilli2 says that RLC isn’t putting fake couples .. perhaps they have a really open relation but it is quite ridiculous Carlos saying some days ago that he has no problem with Claire if she’s around someone and he won’t be jealous , he was today as it seems and especially when he has kissed and rubbed minimum two other women so far ..