B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

je peux plus supporter l'affreux Bogdane derrière H elle va dehors il la suit , il est complétement fou d'elle, il veut les deux, et la H, va plonger, il me révolte , il a attendu, il a été dans la salle de bain , un vrai chien de chasse, Holly, me déçoit, elle est immature lui c'est un baiseur, là il en peut plus

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Because he's not. Just some people pushing their own narrative as usual.

I have been watching Bogdan many years and I can’t remember a moment that he gave any reason so as to be seen like a guy that if he doesn’t like , he will do it just because of the others .. I believe he rested for 15-20 minute taking a nap , he read his book and off to new adventures 😇

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think Bogdan has no problem with that , he is just now enjoying more being with the dogs than at the party .. I can’t see where this is wrong 

I agree - it's tough being the sober one when everybody else is drunk and/or high. I think the expression on his face in the kitchen was 'Fuck, I'm going to be the only one awake today to clean this shit up'

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I agree - it's tough being the sober one when everybody else is drunk and/or high. I think the expression on his face in the kitchen was 'Fuck, I'm going to be the only one awake today to clean this shit up'

I didn’t see him at the kitchen and what mark saw he translated it like that and that’s fine by me  .. if he was angry , he would have spoken to Nelly so she would also start speaking to the guests or show slowly that it is time to break it up .. for me it is just another party at the villa .. very innocent compared to others ... and here he is again taking care of another mess 😂🤣

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have been watching Bogdan many years and I can’t remember a moment that he gave any reason so as to be seen like a guy that if he doesn’t like , he will do it just because of the others .. I believe he rested for 15-20 minute taking a nap , he read his book and off to new adventures 😇

Every time there's a party he always ends up chilling on his own away from people at some point, and I'm not talking when girls end up doing a bath show. He's been in a pretty good mood with everyone (including Nelly) tonight and has taken care of the dogs. There wasn't a hint of him being pissed other than perhaps having a resting bitch face while he was making tea, which is the exact face you should have whilst making tea. I guess he could've been a bit annoyed at others because they're all shitfaced and he's sober but that's pretty much a natural reaction from anyone in that situation.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Every time there's a party he always ends up chilling on his own away from people at some point, and I'm not talking when girls end up doing a bath show. He's been in a pretty good mood with everyone (including Nelly) tonight and has taken care of the dogs. There wasn't a hint of him being pissed other than perhaps having a resting bitch face while he was making tea, which is the exact face you should have whilst making tea. I guess he could've been a bit annoyed at others because they're all shitfaced and he's sober but that's pretty much a natural reaction from anyone in that situation.

Totally agree 😇

• Like 1