B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Bogdan has been incredibly decent , respectful and took care of everything by not even tempting for a second ( except a some minutes run in Holly’s toilet ) to act like everyone who has been parading in the villa.. no one can accuse him of being a guy that hasn’t respected the others despite going off limits in certain moments and that’s why he enjoys the respect I think from all of the tenants across the Barcelona apartments ( apart perhaps Carlos .. )!

I wonder a little about how Nelly is behaving. She takes a lot of liberties and Bodgan seems to be on the losing side.

I can't say much about C&C except that they both often act weird and provocative. I don't think it was a good decision to bring them into the cast.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Alek was topless in front of Bogdan and he don't even care. He's even embarrassed when he was coming out of the bathroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Alek topless and Gina naked in front of Bogdan and again he don't even smiling or says something

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jackassforlife said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Alek was topless in front of Bogdan and he don't even care. He's even embarrassed when he was coming out of the bathroom

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Alek topless and Gina naked in front of Bogdan and again he don't even smiling or says something

Maybe it's a cultural thing. Coming out of the bar at 2am in Norway, there were a bunch of topless chicks like it was normal. Can't recall Ukraine though, I was wasted beyond belief.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I wonder a little about how Nelly is behaving. She takes a lot of liberties and Bodgan seems to be on the losing side.

I can't say much about C&C except that they both often act weird and provocative. I don't think it was a good decision to bring them into the cast.

same could be said for martina and alberto as far as she is going a bit wild while he sits in the kitchen 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

same could be said for martina and alberto as far as she is going a bit wild while he sits in the kitchen 

Yes, I say the same about martina. I have always been of the opinion that such things should be treated equally. Something that is wrong for a guy should also be evaluated accordingly for a girl.

• Like 1