B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

On 1/1/2021 at 2:17 PM, Alladino said:

I'm not sure if Nelly and Bodgan should be rated equal on this point. Why is the self restraint of Bodgan a positive, whereas Nelly not restraint is positively valued at the same time?!?

No matter if you judge it from the perspective of the shows or the real life relationship of Nelly and Bodgan, something doesn't fit.

i would be pretty sure Bogdan gets his strange enough off cam you think they have never done threesomes it just fits better now with nelly playing with the girls my point is i think he could walk into a bedroom to get something and see nelly and a couple of other girls having sex and get what he needs and turn around and leave who of us could do the same oh hey its my 5,000th post

• Upvote 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

t ' as rien compris Lulu ..en mode ignoré tu vois pas mes commentaires ....mais moi je t ' ai pas mis en ignoré donc je me régale de tes commentaires ....je t ' aime Lulu change rien 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

i would be pretty sure Bogdan gets his strange enough off cam you think they have never done threesomes it just fits better now with nelly playing with the girls my point is i think he could walk into a bedroom to get something and see nelly and a couple of other girls having sex and get what he needs and turn around and leave who of us could do the same oh hey its my 5,000th post

Congratulations on the 5000th post. 😃

Somehow I don't think Nelly would find it acceptable if Bodgan would take this kind of liberties. For example, imagine Bodgan would have sex with Magan or Holly and sends Nelly out of the room for it.

I find this idea of a one-sided open relationship extremely strange.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Congratulations on the 5000th post. 😃

Somehow I don't think Nelly would find it acceptable if Bodgan would take this kind of liberties. For example, imagine Bodgan would have sex with Magan or Holly and sends Nelly out of the room for it.

I find this idea of a one-sided open relationship extremely strange.

Same as Martina and Alberto she does things on cam he does nothing but do you think he never gets anything extra or does he just let Martina just go have sex with who she wants while he sits home 

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Same as Martina and Alberto she does things on cam he does nothing but do you think he never gets anything extra or does he just let Martina just go have sex with who she wants while he sits home 

RLC has had a few swingers in the past, but in all of this cases I had the impression that they were fair balancing so that both sides of the relationship had something from it.

There is no reason to assume that the guys have suddenly become camera shy and the "rebalancing" of the girls action is happening out of camera view. It seems to me that the shows are used as a cheap explanation to keep the relationship open one-sidedly. It all just very very strange.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LUCKY2962 said:

but H, wary of him, alone in his presence, she never stays long. He thinks he is irresistible, the man without a chin. I hope she will not sit next to him, that we do not have the right to his cinema, in the presence of his wife, his shows his true nature 🤮

I know that you and I are in a different boat when it comes to Lord Bogdan.  I know that there is a lot of male viewers that think he's all that and I'm ok with that, but the bottom line is he has ruined the house with his presence but he will never leave just to shit on the viewers with his....I'm better than you attitude.  I wouldn't say another thing about Lord Bogdan if he and his strange wife got their own apartment.

• Like 1