US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

35 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

CNN fact-checker Daniel Dale corrected Donald Trump Jr.'s claims about his plans for covering Joe Biden's presidency.President Donald Trump's eldest son retweeted an excerpt from an article published by...

CNN is the communications wing of the Democratic Party.

44 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

"Sore loser" Josh Hawley, Republican Missouri Senator, revealed Wednesday that he's going to be the one willing to try and stop the democratic election of President-elect Joe Biden when it comes times...

I think you need to read the U.S. Constitution, dumb fuck.  Also, I didn't hear you calling Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer a "sore loser" in 2017 when she did the same thing to Donald Trump that Sen. Hawley is doing. You are such a phony hypocrite.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

As January 6 approaches, President Donald Trump is doing all that he can to sow more seeds of chaos in a desperate attempt to maintain his grip on the Republican Party. Publicly, Trump continues to post...

But who do they mean by the Republican Party?  Trump may be losing control of the party bureaucracy, but he has the support of Republican voters. Please explain to me how the anti-Trump establishment Republicans are going to win elections and raise money without the support of voters.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

20 More Days of Donald Trumps Authoritarian Dictatorship.   

Then  Donald J Trump   You're Fired!  

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office              16jw.gif

And then the true authoritarians(Democrats) take over the U.S. presidency, and you are still stuck with Trudeau. LMAO:tongue:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

According to a report from the Daily Beast, a very frustrated Donald Trump is having problems not only coping with his election loss, but with the fact that the Republican leadership has taken to ignoring his...

The DAILY BEAST as a news source? LMAO :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

49 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you need to read the U.S. Constitution, dumb fuck.  Also, I didn't hear you calling Democrat Senator Barbara Boxer a "sore loser" in 2017 when she did the same thing to Donald Trump that Sen. Hawley is doing. You are such a phony hypocrite.

hey dopey. it's an article written by someone who wants us to be informed. maybe if you cared about actually learning something beside what dear leader's colon looks like you wouldn' be such an idiot.

43 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But who do they mean by the Republican Party?  Trump may be losing control of the party bureaucracy, but he has the support of Republican voters. Please explain to me how the anti-Trump establishment Republicans are going to win elections and raise money without the support of voters.

they are referring to the congressional & administration enablers who do whatever he says now but want to finally distance themselves from the idiocy  that assface spews. but i'm afraid that it's too late as they have lost all credibility already.  obviously you & the cult will continue to kiss his ass for the near future.