US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

27 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama already share ownership of that title.

Trump is soon to take over the lead.   After January 20th the GOP will slowly pull away from Donald Trump and finally tell him to go fuck himself.  

The GOP have been slowly pulling away now as they have overridden Trump's Veto's.  Even Mike Pence has strayed away from Trump in the past week.  When they count Electoral Votes January 6th Mike Pence will call the Votes just as they were certified December 14th.  Gohmert's Lawsuit against Pence does not stand a chance of achieving flight let alone overturn the Electoral Vote by not counting the Swing States.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Freddie57 said:

Trump is soon to take over the lead.   After January 20th the GOP will slowly pull away from Donald Trump and finally tell him to go fuck himself.  

The GOP have been slowly pulling away now as they have overridden Trump's Veto's.  Even Mike Pence has strayed away from Trump in the past week.  When they count Electoral Votes January 6th Mike Pence will call the Votes just as they were certified December 14th.  Gohmert's Lawsuit against Pence does not stand a chance of achieving flight let alone overturn the Electoral Vote by not counting the Swing States.

but ridge lives in oppositeland & trump is the greatest, the election was stole, the republicans are gutless (that part i agree with), trump only cares about america, he'll save us from the baby eating dems, he saved us from covid, he didn't say those things on the access hollywood tapes, he's never lied, he doesn't use orange makeup, his hair is perfect, biden lives in the basement, obama played too much golf, he spent christmas working for us, he's being audited by the irs, he isn't putin's puppet, he  never heard of qanon, he's the victim of a vast leftwing conspiracy, hillary did it, obama did it, biden did it, the u n wasn't laughing at me, nobody has helped blacks more than me, nobody has been tougher on russia than me, i'm not trying to be a dictator.............................................................................

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

hey dopey. it's an article written by someone who wants us to be informed. maybe if you cared about actually learning something beside what dear leader's colon looks like you wouldn' be such an idiot.

Informed, or propagandized?

2 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

But American voters will not abandon Trump and votes are what win elections; unless, they are stolen like the Democrats did in the 2020 presidential election.  Establishment Republicans may take over the party but they will have no voter support. It appears establishment Republicans learned nothing from the 2016 presidential primaries. Americans are fed up with career Washington, D.C. swamp dwelling politicians. Republican voters will never allow the Republican Party to return to the way it was before President Trump. 

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

how's this. you are a stupid dope moron idiot cult member asskisser loser. i could say more but i'm trying to be nice.

giphy (6).gif

giphy (9).gif

giphy (4).gif

giphy (2).gif

giphy (7).gif

giphy (8).gif

giphy (5).gif

No, you don't say more because you have nothing more to say until someone else tells you what to say. Your posting of these videos is proof that YOU have nothing to say. 

• Upvote 1