US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Apparently, you don't understand what the Democratic Party has become. They are now very far left. Plus, now they control everything in Washington, D.C., so it will be very difficult for Republicans to slow them down.

good. it's about time.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

They control the media, the Schools and entertainment industry. The mainstream media is the worst. 

their worst mistake was to not call out the 25,000 & counting lies quickly enough from the loser in chief.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

All Trumps fault if he wasn't a total loser the Republicans would have won like they always do.

the republicans are liars & cheats already. trump has just been a much more horrible version of them.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The democrats are just getting started with their social upheaval.  Polosi made this a priority earlier this week.  

House introduces gender-neutral language in new rules for Congress | TheHill

omg! it will be so horrible when people have healthcare, a living wage, better relations with the rest of the world, & treat their citizens equally. so radical!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

You don’t answer my question .. has in history proven that whenever Democrats were in command the nation went shit ? I don’t know what they have become obviously because i don’t live there.. but if they were as shit as you claim , then 81 million people have a very wrong mind approach of what’s happening in the world... and to make the story better , I will say that you are stolen , if whatever you claim is right , then 70-75 million Americans are stupid ... 

ridge is among the 74,000,000 fools believing trump's lies. they live in an alternate reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

They wouldn't even hear the evidence, they wanted nothing to do with the cases. Do you believe any judge is going to overturn the results of a presidential election where the news media and most of the establishment support Biden and hate Trump. Can you imagine what would happen to that judge?

again they wanted to hear evidence but there wasn't any. when are you ever going to face reality? oh that's right. never.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

but the freebies for trump & the super rich is ok. by the way look around. the economic disaster is here now & who is the president?

Oh.He will not confessed of anything maybe he think the boogeyman is the president in recently moment.😇 In opinion of those supporters of that a lair Saint, The goddess Trump's does not made any mistakes😋😇😇

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

That's not true it was Trump who ordered it. I pretty sure VP doesn't have that authority. You might want to brush up on our laws if you want to discuss this stuff. 

no he didn't. trump was hiding out all afternoon chuckling about the disaster that he singlehandedly was responsible for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1