US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

he has no sense of humor. in fact he has no sense at all.

No he's ok, he's just blinded by Trump's bulldust. 

The real issue is people are putting Trump before Party/ Country. When you think about with a clear head and I have no skin in the game being an Australian it's really clear that Trump is a lying nut job. It's just so hard to understand that Trump from day 1 when he attacked Australia. Then within two weeks cancelled our trade deal with Australia and didn't replace the Australian US consulate for 2 years. WTF we thought is wrong with the USA, but you quickly understand it's Trump not the Republican party or the US. Australia is currently in a huge fight with China and not a word of help from Trump only to have Biden tell us not to worry US will have our back and send ships into our area to protect us. Did you even know that China is having a huge fight with Australia? Any normal US president would have jumped all over China for attacking Australia.

These poor souls that followed Trump over the cliff I feel sorry for. To blindly believe his every word will one day they wake up and will pretty upset with themselves for believing this devil mans lies. 

I attack no one here only trying to help you see that Trump is a bloody devil lying pick. 

Do you really think he gives a fuck about the 4 people that lost their lives in his attack on the Capitol yesterday? He couldn't careless as he doesn't give a shit about you.

Please open your mind and eyes to the real Trump.

That next 4 years under Biden is a different question. Quite rightly you can be upset because your side lost the election.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I reported his post...this is ridiculous.  Some guy likes to visit and get off on gore websites and posts it here on CC.  These two have revealed their depravity and the fact that their commitment to disruptive confrontation knows no boundry.  Actually three, golfer06, O_U812 along with Starlight28

Bubi- Du bist nur schwach im Kopf. Der Täter ist immer DER Anführer, der Menschen aufhetzt - Gewalt und Mord gibt es dann in Selbst-Dynamik. Wie viele Anhänger von Hitler wurden in Nürnberg zu "Death by hanging" verurteilt ??

Trump - Der Haupt-Täter der Revolution und Stürmung des Capitols geht immer noch frei herum ??? Ein Skandal !! Kein Verfahren zur Amtsenthebung - nur KOPF AB !! von dieser  Ratte und Verführer.  😁😁

Oder erschossen nach Kriegsrecht als Anführer einer Revolution ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Trump had NOTHING to do with that. She is the one who chose to go into the Capitol Building and the police officer is the one who shot her, not Trump. Again, show me anywhere in Trump's speech where he told people to storm the Capitol Building or to commit violence.

Trump had EVERYTHING to do with it.  EVERYTHING.  You deny it all you want, he fired that crowd up and instigated that attack.  He is a clear danger.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I reported his post...this is ridiculous.  Some guy likes to visit and get off on gore websites and posts it here on CC.  These two have revealed their depravity and the fact that their commitment to disruptive confrontation knows no boundry.  Actually three, golfer06, O_U812 along with Starlight28

I don't give one fuck what you reported.  Nobody forced you to watch TRUTH.  Besides, you read this thread at your own risk.  If you can't take the truth...err...heat, then fuck off to another site.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Trump had EVERYTHING to do with it.  EDVERYTHING.  You deny it all you want, he fired that crowd up and instigated that attack.  He is a clear danger.

TRUMP ist der Anführer der Revolution und verantwortlich für den Sturm auf das Capitol und verantwortlich für den Tod von Menschen. "Kill the Trump" - nach Kriegsrecht !! 😁😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1