US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

He still are the best, I didn't say he would become the runner but is the best. If you want to be losers for a 3 terms pick someone one else. Who would have thought Biden would become the president.

What you don't see yet the politics of Trump is dead and the party will need to change. 

The politics of Trump is not dead with voters. Romney already had his chance and lost to Obama in 2012. Mitt stands for nothing. He doesn't even know what state he lives in or whether he is conservative or liberal. As Governor of Massachusetts he was a liberal, as a Senator from Utah and a presidential candidate in 2012 he tried to convince everyone that he was a conservative. He is a political opportunist who puts his finger in the air to determine which way the political winds are blowing. He will be and say whatever it takes to be elected. No core values. Sort of like Joe Biden.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The politics of Trump is not dead with voters. Romney already had his chance and lost to Obama in 2012. Mitt stands for nothing. He doesn't even know what state he lives in or whether he is conservative or liberal. As Governor of Massachusetts he was a liberal, as a Senator from Utah and a presidential candidate in 2012 he tried to convince everyone that he was a conservative. He is a political opportunist who puts his finger in the air to determine which way the political winds are blowing. He will be and say whatever it takes to be elected. No core values. Sort of like Joe Biden.

When you write without putting people down you write well. More of this please.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Trump ist schon seit Monaten "Handlungsunfähig" - DU und viele andere Amerikaner mit rosa Trump-Brille haben das nur noch nicht gemerkt. Golf spielen ist für diesen Versager wichtiger als alles andere. 😒

Sorry, I can't understand a word your saying. :biggrin:

22 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ii see the crazy German politician is back. Too bad I can't understand a word he is saying,but I think I'm being cursed again.:tongue:

Ridg, Du bist ein Narzisst - Du nimmst dich selbst zu wichtig. Ich habe Dicht nie "verflucht" - dazu bist Du mir nicht wichtig genug. 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Right now, Trump is the GOP because he has the voters. Those people rejected the establishment candidates in 2016 for Trump because the establishment candidates did not do what the voters wanted them to do. Every president after Ronald Reagan has sold out the American middle class to China and the rest of the world. 90% of the products purchased at Walmart in the U.S. are made in China or some country other than the U.S. Barack Obama told American workers that those factory jobs were gone for good. When Trump said that he would bring them back Obama mocked him and said"What is he going to do? Wave a magic wand?" Well,Trump brought them back and would have brought more had it not been for the pandemic.