Mirana & Bahus, Terry (2021) Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Was she also in the group of fucked once and then dispatched by the dude?

Not sure. I have only seen her once before, she just got naked but didn't have sex with anyone. I might be wrong though as I was not following this apartment before I noticed this cutie 😃

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Was she also in the group of fucked once and then dispatched by the dude?

No she was not there. She has bated, used a vibrator but hadn't has sex till now in this apt. Today might be the night !!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Parxx said:

No she was not there. She has bated, used a vibrator but hadn't has sex till now in this apt. Today might be the night !!

Well so she still have her fuck unit slot available with the dude.. Maybe he don't want to spend it right away 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

Well so she still have her fuck unit slot available with the dude.. Maybe he don't want to spend it right away 😁

That dude has actually tried earlier on 3 different nights with her but hasn't scored. He has fucked a lot of girls in this apt and some of them are quite pretty. But most of them were drunk or easy. This girl hasn't been easy for him till now. She gives him the tease and leaves him high (or shall I say hard) and dry 🙂

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

That dude has actually tried earlier on 3 different nights with her but hasn't scored. He has fucked a lot of girls in this apt and some of them are quite pretty. But most of them were drunk or easy. This girl hasn't been easy for him till now. She gives him the tease and leaves him high (or shall I say hard) and dry 🙂

Yes, i have been checking some of his portfolio of exercises 😁, but as far as i remember he only fucks them once and then bye bye.. Happened with the tattoo leg girl and with the other girl playing cards there

• Like 2