Joanna & Jericho (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

i don't want  to see this 2 dumb we prefer to see nice new girl 

You just have to have a little patience and you will see that this apt. will reserve you some nice surprises.

18 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

????

I don't know how long you've been following VH. Before seeing Sina & Jules having a threesome it was a while and so did Harley & Freddy and Mira & Henry.
Some tenants are not stupid: even if their sex satisfies you, when they have a threesome, you are no longer interested in "normal" sex but you just want threesomes and so also for an orgy.
For this reason they move step by step: they give you what you expect slowly (some couples never will.).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, budda said:

I don't know how long you've been following VH. Before seeing Sina & Jules having a threesome it was a while and so did Harley & Freddy and Mira & Henry.
Some tenants are not stupid: even if their sex satisfies you, when they have a threesome, you are no longer interested in "normal" sex but you just want threesomes and so also for an orgy.
For this reason they move step by step: they give you what you expect slowly (some couples never will.).

Lol come on Budda... Both had orgies even before joining VH 😂😂 And even after joining at 3-4 days they already was repeating the process

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

this two peace looser will squat this place its been threeday and still here omg 😡

More than the apartment, I have started enjoying reading your frustrated comments. For your sake mate, I hope they do something soon. May be this weekend itself 🙂

1 hour ago, Parxx said:

More than the apartment, I have started enjoying reading your frustrated comments. For your sake mate, I hope they do something soon. May be this weekend itself 🙂

no but i don't like how this place turn this guy is a squat man 

31 minutes ago, seb1986 said:

no but i don't like how this place turn this guy is a squat man 

Yea I can understand. Two guys hanging there without doing anything is not a pleasant sight. Don't know about the other guy but Hugo/Bev hosted Joanna/Jericho for quite a bit. Looking at the timezone it does seem like Hugo has travelled from a different City to this place. So may be they are just giving shelter to a friend for some time. Again this is just my conjecture. I may be totally wrong and he may become a permanent guest here.

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Yea I can understand. Two guys hanging there without doing anything is not a pleasant sight. Don't know about the other guy but Hugo/Bev hosted Joanna/Jericho for quite a bit. Looking at the timezone it does seem like Hugo has travelled from a different City to this place. So may be they are just giving shelter to a friend for some time. Again this is just my conjecture. I may be totally wrong and he may become a permanent guest here.

sure he is very confortable pass the whole day in underwear i hope he will not stay like a permanent 

• Haha 1