Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Not sure what sort of membership the boyfreind has, but he is certainly getting more value for money than we have been getting this last few days.😂

We have the invalid and he has the fit one.....He's negotiated a good deal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

The “ Resurrection of Lazarus “ in full throttle in front of our screens continues . I am more than happy seeing Leora well , I will be completely satisfied if she proceeds tomorrow with the doctor arrangements and not act as a small child because she now feels better to think that it is all gone and health is fine .

I hope Leora’s happiness reflects to Malia , as i can’t imagine her thoughts having sacrificed her personal pleasure to comfort her best friend when she looked really bad , only seeing her after several hours gradually improving . I do hope also that boyfriend has understood her priority to her best friend and at least being able seeing eachother later , as I have said in the past , Malia deserves nothing bad when actually she is the one who has tried to keep this place “ alive “ when Leora seemed to deal with all her psychological ups and downs with her big life changes . 

At the end , nothing will change as long as both girls continue maintaining a life that the more the time pass , the more it will turn back to them . Malia has already been a “victim” of this decision , if they are fine with that , well , expect even more to happen . 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Oh, people were shocked that Leora had left to see him, now Malia is home? That she was better less than 24 hours later to go walking in freezing temperatures for 2 hours? That she can go out today as well again? That everything is her way or the highway, for both Malia and Loverboy? That Leora has total and utter control over Loverboy?

Really, people are still surprised at all this??

I hope many more are waking up to what she's really like. Finally.

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Nah, I don't think he would pretend to be sick. 

For what? To stay at home doing nothing? There is nothing to be gained from doing so. She just didn't have anything serious, maybe she went too far with the whiskey and the coke and she was bad for that. 

Leora has been complaining  about not feeling well for nearly 2 weeks now , even when she stayed 3 nights at her friends apartment she was telling paul on the phone of feeling unwell when she came back for the 2 pitstops to phone him. 

She did say she would still go to the hospital for an ultrasound on monday after speaking to her old friend in russia for advice . They believe it is kidney stones and the vast amount of alcohol caused the discomfort. 

Also malia was never meant to be away for 6 days , mistake by RLC or  a communication error .  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

The way I see it , at the moment , 10 first days of 2021 , except a funny drinking night which was realistic , fun and entertain to watch , nothing persuades me that both girls have actually any interest on their job . I said it again only to be considered a “ hater “ , if the girls don’t want anymore ( that for sure they don’t currently ) RLC to mess their lives because  they don’t seem to handle the situation with respect to the viewers , they can quit , go and try the life in Prague with their boyfriends and since they feel embarrassed of what they do , find a compatible job , see and feel how life in the real world is. And since Leora has always been the “ golden source  of money for RLC “ , I am sure RLC will always have an apartment ready for her if she ever wants to come back , I dare to say even under her own terms and conditions . Except of course if the now and then “ bate treatments “ and synchro shows are the only things that everyone expects from the COV apartment in Prague .