Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

Without being able to prove anything of course as I am not in the mind of these girls , I really wonder if Malia actually enjoys this today than being with the person who had planned a nice and relaxing week together ... yes , we all know that she admires Leora , I seriously doubt though if the pleasure for her is as equal or the same as in previous months when feelings weren’t developed as much as they are now for her boyfriend . For as long as there will be people who are pleased with that and to be honest , being tuned in  to just see if the girls will go more ( because there’s no other reason I think watching this apartment ) , soap opera theories will continue , girls teasing the viewers will continue and the hardcore L&M fans will ultimately be happy with the content providing  . For all the rest of us , just fans of nice and pleasant entertainment like we get from also other apartments , we will wonder what’s different and special than what we see in Barcelona apartments and in criticizing either in a positive or negative way, the only thing that will remain constant is the eternal development of supporters and haters . Yes , we do enjoy the show ( that actually is a fine regular massage ) but it is sad to think that most of the people here are waiting to see any sexual lesbian act from any of the girls . And this is what in my opinion is currently hurting this apartment .

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well not very often a massage night can be considered a disappointing event, but i have to be honest as ever. And it was for me a perfect example of the sea change. The replay thumbs will tell one tale, but watching it tells the other. Leora dressed it up as much as she could (Although texting him during it, then definitely calling him as soon as it finished showed where her head really was) but it was Malia who gave the game away. Her head is clearly nowhere near this apartment now, it just isn't. She couldn't have shown less enthusiasm if she tried, it was almost palpable. Before it started, you saw Leora rubbing cream into her chest, and Malia? Staring blankly at her phone. Even afterwards, as Leora tried to get comfy and do something with her, what was the response? Malia had her head buried in the phone, staring blankly. It was almost like a visual clue. But don't forget, this was never meant to be a career like it is for Leora, this was meant to be a shortish break from home. Next week it's one full year. Coming home one day into a week long 'vacation' would be a bit of a bind, even though Leora was unwell and she was happy to be there for her last night, but i think more today, particularly with what happened for 2 hours earlier, played more of a part. It is sad to say, genuinely sad for me, but looks like things are slowing down to a halt. It's difficult to be positive when you can see things are going downhill. They're still getting along as well as ever as mates, but it's being on rlc, living there with its trappings, that is what is causing the problem. And only one way it goes.

Just be ready for it. This won't last much longer. It can't.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well not very often a massage night can be considered a disappointing event, but i have to be honest as ever. And it was for me a perfect example of the sea change. The replay thumbs will tell one tale, but watching it tells the other. Leora dressed it up as much as she could (Although texting him during it, then definitely calling him as soon as it finished showed where her head really was) but it was Malia who gave the game away. Her head is nowhere near this apartment now, it just isn't. She couldn't have shown less enthusiasm if she tried, it was almost palpable. Even afterwards, Malia a few months ago would not have had her head buried in the phone as Leora tried to appear to do something with her. But don't forget, this was never meant to be a career like it is for Leora, this was meant to be a shortish break from home. Next week it's one full year. Coming home one day into a week long 'vacation' would be a bit of a bind, even though Leora was unwell and she was happy to be there for her last night, but i think more today, particularly with what happened for 2 hours earlier, played more of a part. It is sad to say, genuinely sad for me, but looks like things are slowing down to a halt. It's difficult to be positive when you can see things are going downhill.

Just be ready for it. This won't last much longer. It can't.

Malia 😟

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Without being able to prove anything of course as I am not in the mind of these girls , I really wonder if Malia actually enjoys this today than being with the person who had planned a nice and relaxing week together ... yes , we all know that she admires Leora , I seriously doubt though if the pleasure for her is as equal or the same as in previous months when feelings weren’t developed as much as they are now for her boyfriend . For as long as there will be people who are pleased with that and to be honest , being tuned in  to just see if the girls will go more ( because there’s no other reason I think watching this apartment ) , soap opera theories will continue , girls teasing the viewers will continue and the hardcore L&M fans will ultimately be happy with the content providing  . For all the rest of us , just fans of nice and pleasant entertainment like we get from also other apartments , we will wonder what’s different and special than what we see in Barcelona apartments and in criticizing either in a positive or negative way, the only thing that will remain constant is the eternal development of supporters and haters . Yes , we do enjoy the show ( that actually is a fine regular massage ) but it is sad to think that most of the people here are waiting to see any sexual lesbian act from any of the girls . And this is what in my opinion is currently hurting this apartment .

Agreed Malia's mind just wasn't on the job. But having said that I did enjoy seeing Leora.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia 😟

She ain't there now Aussie, you can see. She wants out.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Agreed Malia's mind just wasn't on the job. But having said that I did enjoy seeing Leora.

Oh yes but that was the example of the overall feeling, not just that one event. As i said, coming home rather than being away has for me made things worse. And seeing Leora go out and have fun herself, that didn't help at all. Her attitude/emotions/feelings, whatever you wish to call them, could i think also explain how she has gone right back to how she started - A distinct lack of interest in anything sexual.